Ratings for Dr. William E. Kim

Tended to my daughter broken hand with care and compassion!! Timely and profressional staff and assistants!!

flag | Submitted February 1, 2013

Rude. Never physically examined me.Treated me as if I was a problem pt yet reported to my pcp that I definitely needed joint replacement, not the impression he gave me.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2012

This extraordinarily competent doctor has the reputation of being one of the top 50 specialists(orthopedists in the country), it is deserved. He took such great care of my broken Femur, removed one of the Titanium Rods after extensive careful examination and has such a positive way about explaining the options. I can't saya enough about the quality of care and his operating skill. The operation that he performed on my leg was finished off by a beautiful stiching of the insertion, a big improvement over the sloppy scar given by the Hungarian doctor who first inserted the rod into my leg.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2007

Dr. William E. Kim's Credentials

• Univ Of Ia Coll Of Med, Iowa City Ia 52242 (Grad. 1974)