Ratings for Dr. Alicia Knight-Debrady

I have continued to see Dr. Knight-Debrady over the years because she is gentle and sensitive and understands how invasive a Pap smear can be. She does her best to help you feel comfortable. Her front desk staff, however, can be rude and incompetent. In Dr. Knight-DeBrady's defense, I honestly don't think she's aware of how her staff comes across to her patients or the kinds of mistakes they have made. It would serve her well to do a patient survey about our experiences there. Although the doctor is good at what she does, unfortunately I think there are currently too many patients. Seeing Dr. Knight-Debrady now isn't the same as it was five to ten years ago -- it's harder to get a return phone call, and once she actually misinterpreted my test results. (I found this out while getting a second opinion.) I think she needs to stop taking on new patients so that she can focus on the ones she has now.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2015

Dr Knight D Brady is wonderful! She is professional and compassionate. The office manager is not pleasant and customer service is not good. However, by the time I see Dr Knight D Brady.. I forget about the unpleasantness at the front desk. She's great! I wouldn't change her.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2013

I have been looking for a good OBGYN for a long time and i finally found one. She treats you like a person not just another number. She is extremly intellectual and knows her stuff well she had answers to all of my questions and took the time to answer each question. The only thing i cant stand is her staff. They are rude and not professional. It takes sometimes days until the Dr. gets my message to call me back

flag | Submitted April 11, 2013

dr.knight is worth every dollar of co payment she has delivered my children now waiting on my third

flag | Submitted August 10, 2012

I love dr.knight she is a great doctor she delievered both my children

flag | Submitted February 22, 2012

I have known Dr. Knight-Debrady for 10 years now and my wife always talks good about her knowledge. It takes time to meet with her but when it happens, she gives you all you ask for. Very helpful

flag | Submitted December 5, 2011

I must say the 3 month wait was worth it. Dr. Debrady was awesome and very informative. Now the staff, that is different story. They were rude. I was mad how they told me they don't take checks, made go and get cash, then as I waited 2 people paid with checks!! Ummm, is my check not good enough? The dr should consider getting new staff or get them some training on how to treat the patients!!

flag | Submitted November 30, 2011

I have been followed by Dr. Knight for the past 10yrs she is a great practitioner, examinations are concise and she has a pleasant demeanor. However, her clerical staff, the ones who greet you at the front desk are "RUDE", I put up with it as I only have to visit her once a year.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2011

staff is very rude. this office is not friendly for kids. I had to leave because i felt so uncomfortable

flag | Submitted August 30, 2010

Currently not on insurance but its not a problem here, and the payment isn't that much considering. The doctor is wonderful. I started going to her 4 years ago when i was 19 and for my first visit back then she was so caring and made things so comfortable. Since then, exams are no problem! shes kind, gentle, and knows the discomfort of having an exam so she'll chat with you and help you relax. She always has time for questions. You usually have to make appointments a couple of months in advance, but like another commenter said, its because shes THAT GOOD that shes so busy. The desk staff is fairly nice, there is one who is incredibly sweet and another who sometimes has an attitude. But over all a great experience.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2010

Dr. Alicia Knight-Debrady's Credentials

• Hahnemann University College Of Medicine (Grad. 1990)

Tufts