Ratings for Dr. Douglas S. Dow

Bad Dr. don't get near him. A case has been sent to Licensing Board, Bay Area Regional, Urology Board, Medicare and insurance company. He is not a doctor he is a person who loves surgery to collect money for himself. He has no regard for the patient. Stay away from him. 3 other people who I know don't go to him any longer and felt the same way I did, but he put a stent in my husbands bladder and never told us. After seeing how he works, which took a little while we FIRED HIM. The doctor we go to now is a dream man and wondered about this stent in my husband and Dow put it in so another surgery would have to be done. We never knew about a stent till the new doctor ordered an ultra sound on my husbands stomach. He tried reaching Dow since the new doctor wanted to know WHAT DID DOW DO TO MY HUSBAND. Dow never returned the call. Beware of this person, he doesn't know what the oath meant when he got a license.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2017

I had a biopsy performed by Dr. Dow and it was a nightmare. He was hurried and started the procedure before the anesthetic had taken effect. After the procedure he refused to give me any medications for pain. His office staff also seemed sarcastic and rude. I would NOT recommend Dr. Douglas Dow to anyone.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2013

I waited an hr to see the doctor. When I did. I was the last patient to be seen. I was rushed. Felt very uncomfortable because I felt like my questions were not important. I felt like I was the defendent and he was the prosecutor.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2010

You can not get any assistance from his staff. My phone call to his office is not returned. My letter hand delivered to his office is not responsed. Do not even think about to see this doctor. I happened to see him, as no one else do. because he is the only urology available in a short notice. He is relatively easier to make appointment

flag | Submitted August 28, 2009

Dr. Dow operated on me for prostate cancer on 11-12-'08. I am pleased to say that I am more than happy that he was my surgeon. I felt that I was in very capable and competent hands. He was very thorough and informative and helpful both prior to and after my surgery. I would feel very comfortable recommending him and his associates if you are in need of the services that they offer. My name is Elmer Settles and they have me phone number and are free to give it to anyone that has any questions that I could answer.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2009

Very good.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2007

Dr. Douglas S. Dow's Credentials

• University Of Texas Medical Branch At Galveston (Grad. 1994)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Webster, TX