Ratings for Dr. Anthony Kulczycki

He was 45 minutes late for my most recent appointment and has a history of being late in the past. He left the room twice during appointment to attend to I don't even know what. He has not been a good listener. I've had to correct basic information several times over several appointments. Several pieces of incorrect information have found their way into my chart. He's fine for refills on asthma and allergy medicine but is not equipped to handle more complex cases as chronic hives. Has also offered unsolicited and unsuitable advice for chronic issues unrelated to his specialty. The nurses for the most part have been lovely.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2017

Very knowledgable and has helped my symptoms. Staff is very helpful. He is the best Doctor I have ever seen, he listens and has answers to help. Very knowledgeable about products that work, and medications that help relieve symptoms. I give this doctor an A+. He is someone's who truly enjoys his work and does take the time to listen and care about his patients.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2016

Dr. K is awesome! He is the best doctor I have ever had. He takes his time to sit and talk with you and isn't ever in a hurry to get out. So many of my other doctors are in for 5 minutes and gone but not Dr. K. When I was pregnant, he spent almost an hour with me and made sure I was taking the correct medication that was safe for the baby but will still help with my allergies. He is very thorough and takes detailed notes so at the next visit everything is documented. He is my third allergist and I will not be seeing anybody else but him.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2013

Dr. K is friendly and on time. Very satisfied with how helpful and patient he is.

flag | Submitted December 27, 2010

It was my first time at an allergist, and he was extremely helpful. I was tested and walked out with a sheet outlining all my allergies and what medications to use when. I am allergic to both seasonal and yearly things (trees, cats, etc.), and this break out was very helpful. I was also given a number of samples to try out before spending money on an actual prescription. Doctor was great over all.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2010

I don't have insurance and he helped me access the allergy medicine I couldn't afford. He seems to care.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2007

Dr. Anthony Kulczycki's Credentials

• Harvard Medical School (Grad. 1970)

Commercial Insurance Company