Ratings for Dr. Wesley D. Palmer

Dr. Palmer is an excellent doctor who is compassionate and willing to spend time with you. His staff is friendly. He has been my doctor for over 5 years.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2017

Dr. Palmer is a great doctor but the staff are unfriendly dont return phone calls front staff have a I dont give a thing about patients and are snobby. I believe Dr.Palmer is to nice to say anything. Needs a complete new staff.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2012

I agree with the previous poster. Dr. Palmer is a VERY kind person. He takes his time with you and is very compassionate. His front office staff is not a positive for his practice. They are not nice and it is many times challenging to get an appointment. I wish Dr. Palmer could get front office staff who are as kind as he is. I think he is just too nice to fire them.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2009

I have been Dr. Palmer's patient for many years and he has always been very nice and helpful. His staff is sometimes not as friendly, but having to deal with them is worth me staying with him as my doctor.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2007

Dr. Wesley D. Palmer's Credentials

• Univ Of N Tx Hlth Sci Ctr, Tx Coll Osteo Med, Ft Worth Tx 76107 (Grad. 1983)

Tufts