Ratings for Dr. Stuart R. Gildenberg

Best dermatologist I've been to. I had a rare condition that was misdiagnosed by my past doctors. Dr. Gildenberg was extremely helpful and I am very thankful that I was finally referred to him.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2013

I did not want to return to this office, but was unfortunately stuck (HMO issue). Waited about 35 minutes to get called in (this is always the way there - most unpunctual ofice ever). I was there for some persistent dermatitis caused by a new cosmetic - I know what happened; I just wanted to make sure I was on the right treatment path, and to see if he would give me a non-steriod ointment. Oh, no - stop using everything, but take this prescription topical steriod and oral steriods too. And how about a steriod injection now? Keep in mind - this is NOT eczema or anything serious. He refused to listen to what I was saying - he instead wanted to treat it like we didn't know the allergen, when we clearly did. And of course, stuff me up with dangerous drugs, too. I foolishly accepted the shot, and am now suffering intermittent stomch pain. I suspect the nurse thought he was off base, too, based on our conversation after he left the room. Pleasant, but arrogant man who needs to listen.

Submitted April 2, 2013

I usually see Dr. David Altman, but there have been times I've seen Dr. Gildenberg. He is so funny, kind and smart! I prefer him over Dr. David, but I keep going to Dr. David because he knows my condition very well. Overall both doctors are great!!

flag | Submitted January 13, 2011

best doctor I've ever been to. very smart and nice

flag | Submitted December 26, 2007

extremely knowledgeable, pleasant and warm personality. I've seen many derms before.. he's the only one able to help me. Great doctor!

flag | Submitted October 26, 2007

Dr. Stuart R. Gildenberg's Credentials

• Wayne State University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1986)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Warren, MI