Ratings for Dr. Scott Grove

This team is great. Doc is amazing. So kind and calm. This man is a healer!! Not pushy!! Fair prices

flag | Submitted August 16, 2017

I couldn't say enough good about Dr. Scott Grove. I mean it wholeheartedly that you should look him up and that he is the VERY BEST chiropractor out there! The one chiropractor I would trust my back to, my aching bones to, and even my neck to most (and anyone else's to also)! And trust me after a few bad chiro experiences, I have learned to be very wary of letting people mess with my neck. Dr. Grove is SO AMAZING, yet so careful and does such a great job. Each and every time I have something out of whack, or in pain, I go see Dr. Grove. Mitsy, his Office Manager, is so great about getting me right in. Each time he takes a super amount of time with me and LISTENS, completely, to everything I say. Then, after I have told all, Dr. Grove does a whole work up, not just a part of one like most docs do, and does everything he can to make sure I leave feeling way better than I could ever hope or imagine. I feel better each time I go, because each time I go, not every 15-20 times, he does these magic adjustments that fix whatever it is, IMMEDIATELY. He doesn't say ever, or ever try to pull, like many Chiropractors do, the "Well, you need to come in 20 times if you want to feel better" schpeel. He has helped me feel SO much better SO many times and EVERY time I go, Immediately. Dr. Grove is SUCH a great doctor. I mean it and wouldn't say it if I didn't feel so strongly about it. I just don't have time for online reviews and usually don't believe them myself. But you can verify with me that I wrote this and believe it anytime you like. My name is Marguerite, I am one of the Innkeepers at the Arrowhead Manor Inn & Event Center. Dr. Grove is really a caring doctor, and better yet, who gives relief and gets results, every time you see him! Go see him just once and you'll see you'll never go anywhere else!

flag | Submitted December 30, 2014

I've received care from Dr. Grove for several years, and my experience has always been exceptional.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2011

Dr. Grove is a terrific chiropractor and acupuncturist. His receptionist, Mitzi, is delightful and provides wonderful service.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2008

My family has been seeing Dr. Grove for about 6 months now. We have been extremely happy with his practice. His business manager is a joy to talk with, and Dr. Grove knows what he's doing. He's a bit more gentle than other Chiropractors that I've seen, but his persistence in working with you pays off!

flag | Submitted October 4, 2007

Dr. Scott Grove's Credentials

• National College Of Chiropractic (Grad. 1989)