Ratings for Dr. Bruce L. Wolf

Dr Wolf was recommended by a friend. He was kind, but didn't always seem to have an effective handle on what he was doing. I have found other doctors to be more knowledgeable. A really nice guy, though. It was very difficult to get an appointment,

flag | Submitted November 9, 2015

flag | Submitted August 5, 2014

flag | Submitted January 27, 2014

I have been a Patient of Dr. Wolf for years. He is one of the most compassionate, knowledgable people I know and he truly cares for his patients. He has the best personality, he's down to earth and has a bedside manner that just doesn't exist anymore.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2013

I had two appointments with Dr Wolf. I had been recommended by my GP for allergy testing due to chronic broncitis (not a smoker). At first meeting he was kind and gracious and completed a series of allergy testing, confirming allergies in many areas. He prescriped a anti-biotic for the lungs. Anti-biotics didn't help and at the second visit he said "I'm just getting to know you as a patient, lets see how it goes"... Really? He was oddly pre-occupied and I suppose I was anticipating a more direct plan of action. I left scratching my head and never went back.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2012

Very knowledgable, caring, and attentive. Would highly recommend!

flag | Submitted December 21, 2011

I don't like to leave negative reviews because I feel like some people just complain too much. But I must explain why I was so disapointed in my experience with Dr. Wolf. I was referred to him by my surgeon after I had a severe allergic reaction that left me in the ER twice following surgery. I thought the allergy may have been from the medication I was on after surgery, but I was not sure. I wanted to get a skin test done to narrow it down. Dr. Wolf was very personable and I can see why a lot of people like him. But he basically told me not to worry about my allergic reaction, that it was probably no big deal, & he didn't do a skin test. Then, his cell phone rang & he asked if I minded if he answered. I said I didn't mind b/c I thought it might be a child or emergency. He then proceeded to carry on a 5 min conversation with his interior decorator about placement of his bed and new pillows. This action was extremely unprofessional and rude. I paid $25 for him to waste my time.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2011

I love Dr. Wolf. He has been my allergist for over ten years and I find him knowledgeable, careful, thorough, and compassionate.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2009

Dr. Wolf and his staff are wonderful!!! They made what I thought would be a terrible experience (allergy testing) very pleasant. I would highly reccomend this office to any one who is having problems with allergies. I had my 4 yr old daugter with me and they kept her occupied with a movie while my testing was being done. I can't say enough about how wonderful they are.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2009

my daughter has seen him for almost fourteen years. he has always been very helpful to my daughter. we love him to death. we can call him and he has always call us back. very good doctor

flag | Submitted June 14, 2008

Dr. Bruce L. Wolf's Credentials

• University Of Louisville School Of Medicine (Grad. 1982)

HealthPartners