Ratings for Dr. Peter R. Honig

We think Dr. Peter Honig is very outstanding Dr and very professional. Would change Dr for nothing in the world have been with him about20 years

flag | Submitted January 29, 2014

Dr. Pete as I know him is great, I met him throught my husband who was a patient of Dr. Pete for over 25 years... he is knowledgeable, patient and caring never in a hurry, an never judgemental, if you think there is a health problem Dr Pete will you figure it out even if he needs to refer you to another doctor and he explain why it is important, Dr Pete keep you well informed about your medical care and helps you make the best decision for your health... I am so glad my husband introduced me to him... keep up the Great work Doc and Staff! yes I highly recommend his office to people.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2011

Dr. Pete Honig, is a well educated man who always takes the time to understand his patients needs and gives good advice how to follow up on any routine and non-routine testing you may need, he keeps you informed on your health conditions and how to treat it propertly,in language the patient can understand. He is a famly doctor who treats his patients with great respect and dignitiy. His staff are always willing to go the extra mile as well. Dr.Honig has my respect and loyality to is family practice.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2007

Dr. Peter R. Honig's Credentials

• Philadelphia College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 1986)

GHI