Ratings for Dr. Brad Campbell

Very knowledgable, through and supportive. You feel as a valued patient.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2018

I went to this clinic for the first time and found the staff friendly, as Expected. What I did not expect was when I was told that I had to have 2 sessions for a check up and clean. They told me it would take a hour and half both visits. I found this odd and stretching it. I have never had a check up and clean that lasted more than a hour. And I had no issues, just needed a cleaning. So not sure if they had their own interests in mind $$$.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2018

I read a few of the reviews below and I can not understand how anyone can find this clinic dirty or expensive. Brad and Todd are always studying and invest their time and energy into treating their clients like family The staff are amazing and in my opinion, there are no clinics comparable. 5* on all levels.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2018

There are not enough stars.. they are all at that clinic

flag | Submitted September 19, 2017

the dental station I was brought in looked dirty and old, had to clean somebody's hair off the seat by myself :/

flag | Submitted February 27, 2017

Very expensive and huge know it all, very condescending, don't waste your time

flag | Submitted October 18, 2016

if i could leave negative stars i would, worst ever

flag | Submitted August 8, 2016

I have never been to a dental office like this. From the moment you arrive you are treated with such kindness and professionalism. I was amazed at the amount of education and information they give you as a patient. This was very impressive. Totally in another league. The coordinator is also something that I found to set them apart. Its so much value added. And she is just amazing, taking all the stress away. The receptionists will bend backwards to help you My dentist, well, I travel from NS to see him, as I am scared of dentists, but I relax when he is doing work on me!!! Excellent all round knowledge and has done so much extensive extra training, which makes all the difference!! His bedside manners are so professional while making you feel at ease. He is always telling you what he is doing and asking how you feel. I love the staff there too, they make you feel like family when you arrive. I do take them cheesecake tho...:-) can't thank them enough

flag | Submitted September 16, 2013

I highly recommend both Dr. Campbell and Dr. Rix for their competence, knowledge, pleasant personalities with a great sense of humor that puts you at ease even if you are frightened of dentists. They are both gentle and understand that some are afraid of dentists due to past bad experiences. They have the most advanced equipment and the most efficient and helpful staff who appear to enjoy working there. Very thorough dental check up and work; Dental work is expensive everywhere so it helps to have insurance even if it only covers partial cost.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2013

I totally agree with everybody else's comments. Dr. Brad has been my dentist for many years now. I have had a lot of work done, and I am very pleased with the results. I always feel safe and well cared for when I am in his chair. He has the latest technology which I find very interesting. Dentistry is definitely big business, and my insurance company and I have spent a lot of money on my mouth, but I think it was worth it, and it was all pretty painless. Dr. Brad is a great dentist - a wonderful combination of skill and caring. He is just a really nice genuine person, and so is Dr. Rix. All the staff are excellent too - very friendly and helpful. I know I have the best dentist in town, and I am very greatful for Dr. Brad and Riverview Dental.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2013