Ratings for Dr. Fred Corkum

One of the best health care professionals I've had the pleasure to know. Highly proficient and compassionate. Very easy to talk with as well, which can make all the difference in health care.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2017

great care and knowledge. I have been to many chiro practitioners as we have moved around the country. He is one of the best I have had . I walked in limping one day and walked out straight . He always checks with you that what he is doing is okay. Very effective. We travel over 1 hour to see him and will continue to see him as long as we live in the area.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2014

Dr Fred is all that and a bag of chips! I could repeat what other reviewers say as I agree with it all, but I wont. A very nice person and a great chiropractor!

flag | Submitted October 28, 2014

This man is Great. He knows how to get the job done correctly. I've seen well over 15 such Doctors across the country as I moved a lot during my career. He is without a doubt, THE best I've ever seen. I prefer aggressive, strong adjustments and he can do them when requested. The community is fortunate to have him. Thank you.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2013

Dr Corkum is great, I have been seeing him for years. Very friendly and his treatments work well. He can usually fix me up in one to two treatments.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2013

Very punctual doctor and easy to talk too. Always gets me well again.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2011

Excellent experience! Dr. Corkum takes the time to explain procedures and shows a genuine interest in his patients and their wellbeing. Would recommend highly.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2009

I have had a great experience with Dr. Corkum. He's always on time and always spends a good amount of time with me. He does treatments that my other chiropractors didn't do (ART and Graston) which I found were very effective for me. I have never hesitated to recommend him to my family and friends.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2009

Very good chiropractor. Punctual. Friendly. Knowledgable. Fits patients in when they really need to get in for an adjustment. Always makes sure you are comfortable and explains the movements before he preforms them.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2007