Ratings for Dr. Mark Stone

Despite his training at a well known hospital in southern NJ, Dr. Stone had proven himself to be a diamond among****. I'm glad to know he is still practicing ER medicine & saving lives & helping those in need. He was one of very few doctors that took me seriously & helped me when I was sick &/or suffering. I have had way too much experience with doctors of all sorts & there are but a few I would depend on & trust & Dr. Stone is one of them. May you never truly need his care, but if you do, I can assure you that you are in the safest & caring hands of a doctor who will do all he can to assure your recovery & see you through a scary time.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2012

Dr. Mark Stone's Credentials

• Umdnj-New Jersey Medical School (Grad. 1988)

Updates

• 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=131771'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.2

March 15, 2014
  • City changed from "MANAHAWKIN" to "EGG HARBOR TOWNSHIP"

February 21, 2014
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=131771'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.3

February 5, 2014