Ratings for Dr. Pio L. Poblete

My wife and I have been patients of Dr. Poblete for years. We always found him courteous and open to our communications. We would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2013

Very disappointed with the care I received from dr poblete. Had very little confidence in him.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2012

I am left begging doctors to return calls, to let me know, to assist. I nearly died from a fainting episode and this Dr. has done nothing to help me understand. After years, he spoke to me, as educated as him, like a street addict. It was shocking when I simply wanted help. I am moving on and recommend others keep looking.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2012

We are supposed to be polite so I will just say that I am speechless. By far the worst experience from a staff or doctor that I have ever experienced in my life.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2011

I have been with Dr. Poblete for several years now. I learned of him through my co-teacher then and discovered that she is still a patient and my grandparents both see him as well. Anytime that I have gone in to visit him he has been helpful and most my ailments were handled there at the time of the visit.I have a friend who is seeking a new doctor and I am referring her to Dr. Poblete.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2011

Staff, including Dr. Poblete, was rude. Treat hispanics like second class citizens.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2011

Once I saw the dr, he rushed me out in 7 minutes. Uninterested in listening, wrote a prescription, and left. Very dismissive of a chronic cough that I have been struggling with for a few years. Look elsewhere if you need a GOOD caring doctor.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2011

From my personal experience, I would not recommend Dr. Poblete. While it was easy to get an appointment, I did not feel like my questions were answered, the process seemed very rushed, and I walked out of the appointment feeling confused, anxious, and upset. I have no doubt that the Doctor is educated in the field of medicine, however, from my own experience I would say that if you're looking for a doctor that is caring, thoughtful, and helpful - try another doctor. Good luck with your search!

flag | Submitted July 15, 2010

I met doctor poblette in the emergency room and have stayed with him for over 5 years. His attention to details and my input makes him the excellent caring doctor I recommend to my family and friends. I never feel rushed in his office and feel he is listening.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2008

Moving away from Maryland was made harder by having to switch doctors. Poblete is genuinely interested in helping patients and actually listens to patient concerns and takes the time to answer questions.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2007

Dr. Pio L. Poblete's Credentials

• Univ Of Va Sch Of Med, Charlottesville Va 22908 (Grad. 1992)