Ratings for Dr. Treena Coull

My husband and I have been dr Coull’s patients for over 17 years now. She is absolutely amazing: knowledgeable, kind, friendly and always thinks in the patient’s interest. We love her!

flag | Submitted July 5, 2018

Love my dentist. She is friendly, professional and everything she does and uses is state of the art. I have been a loyal client since she opened her own practice and cannot recommend her enough. Not to mention she has the best doctor name ever.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2017

Very friendly, helpful and knowledgeable doctor. Very friendly team. We came with an emergency and got best advice. Would definitely recommend. 5stars.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2017

Great dentist and wonderful with kids. I am always happy to do.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2016

Amazing Doctor! Shes so nice and patient. Totally Hands on. Does not bulls**t. She treats you like your her friend, not like your a patient. She gave me honest advise. She did not hesitate to tell me the truth that I would waste my money with treatment that might not work. I am so happy that she told me the truth. Even if she is not your Dentist anytime you have a problem she will tell you the truth! Thanks Dr Coull, you realy are the Coolest!

flag | Submitted August 5, 2015

I am in shock about the reviewer who says she is impatient and can scream and shout. NOT LIKELY! Treena is a gentle and patient person who cares about dental health.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2014

My family has been going to Dr. Coull for at least 8 years. My husband has a lot of problems with his teeth and this is the first dentist he's found that he's comfortable with. She and her staff are great with our kids - they love to go to the dentist even though they sometimes have to get fillings. The administrative workers are efficient and friendly.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2014

Can't enough good thing about Dr Koull and her staff. I've been taking my family there for several years now, and everything is impeccable. Staff is always great, appointment are on time, fees are reasonable, and chanrges are sent to the insurance company on the spot so there's no waiting to find out if you owe something or have to pay later. Very highly recommended.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2013

I am 49 years old and have had 5 dentists in my lifetime. I have always hated going, but try not to reflect that on my children, I never wanted them to pick up my fear. Through a random conversation with a colleague, Dr. Coull was recommended, simply because she is so amazing. Without officially changing dentists, I made an appointment with her for myself and my son. After one visit, I too was convinced. She is patient, gentle, kind - one time while waiting for my freezing to take effect, I mentioned I was cold and she came back with a blanket and tucked me in. My kids love her and she knows when to send you to an expert (orthodontist, gum specialist). If you are afraid, try her. You will not get better!

flag | Submitted January 30, 2013

She is, without a doubt, an excellent family dentist. Professional, very caring and attentive, can't say enough good things about her.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2013