Ratings for Dr. Treena Coull

Very friendly, helpful and knowledgeable doctor. Very friendly team. We came with an emergency and got best advice. Would definitely recommend. 5stars.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2017

Great dentist and wonderful with kids. I am always happy to do.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2016

Amazing Doctor! Shes so nice and patient. Totally Hands on. Does not bulls**t. She treats you like your her friend, not like your a patient. She gave me honest advise. She did not hesitate to tell me the truth that I would waste my money with treatment that might not work. I am so happy that she told me the truth. Even if she is not your Dentist anytime you have a problem she will tell you the truth! Thanks Dr Coull, you realy are the Coolest!

flag | Submitted August 5, 2015

I am in shock about the reviewer who says she is impatient and can scream and shout. NOT LIKELY! Treena is a gentle and patient person who cares about dental health.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2014

My family has been going to Dr. Coull for at least 8 years. My husband has a lot of problems with his teeth and this is the first dentist he's found that he's comfortable with. She and her staff are great with our kids - they love to go to the dentist even though they sometimes have to get fillings. The administrative workers are efficient and friendly.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2014

Can't enough good thing about Dr Koull and her staff. I've been taking my family there for several years now, and everything is impeccable. Staff is always great, appointment are on time, fees are reasonable, and chanrges are sent to the insurance company on the spot so there's no waiting to find out if you owe something or have to pay later. Very highly recommended.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2013

I am 49 years old and have had 5 dentists in my lifetime. I have always hated going, but try not to reflect that on my children, I never wanted them to pick up my fear. Through a random conversation with a colleague, Dr. Coull was recommended, simply because she is so amazing. Without officially changing dentists, I made an appointment with her for myself and my son. After one visit, I too was convinced. She is patient, gentle, kind - one time while waiting for my freezing to take effect, I mentioned I was cold and she came back with a blanket and tucked me in. My kids love her and she knows when to send you to an expert (orthodontist, gum specialist). If you are afraid, try her. You will not get better!

flag | Submitted January 30, 2013

She is, without a doubt, an excellent family dentist. Professional, very caring and attentive, can't say enough good things about her.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2013

Dr. Coull is the most wonderful dentist I have ever been to. In fact, I'd say she's the best medical professional I've been to in any field. She has a perfect bedside manner, she is very up to date in her knowledge, she is super professional, etc. I have never, ever had to wait in the waiting room for more than three minutes (and I've been there many times for myself and my two daughters.) She is an wonderful children's dentist as well, and her staff are amazing with children. The entire facility is comfortable, spotless, modern, etc. Honestly, there is nothing bad I can say about it. I am rather horrified by the negative review below. I was referred to Dr. Coull by a friend, and I've since referred many other friends to her, and everyone loves her. Half the people I know now go to Dr. Coull.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2012

Best dentist out there. Period. Her staff are lovely, competent, caring and upbeat. I actually don't dread the dentist! Always recommend her to friends and family and everyone has been satisfied and recommended her in turn. State-of-the-art equipment and spotless facilities.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2011