Ratings for Dr. Sorin Palcu

There is a reason why foreign doctors are restricted in practicing medicine in Canada. This doctor is not knowledge, doesn't remember his patients, and has bad bed side manners. Any five star rating is a fake.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2017

My family doctor will be retiring soon and i decided to give this doctor a try. The staff is amazing the Indian girl that helps him and the black girl at the front desk is ver kind and helpful, but I can't say the same for him. He is not knowledgeable and he seems very rude. I hard to wait 2 hours for my appointment and while I was sitting in the wait room I heard him yelling at his assistant. His professionalism is below par. I will be finding a new doctor VERY soon. He's not worth the wait or my time.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2016

Looks on Internet with the patient for diagnostic. Not punctual.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2016

Dr. Palcu is compassionate, considerate and funny. He makes a visit to the doctor's office a delight. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2016

VERY DANGEROUS. Go to a walk-in clinic instead! Be aware of the diagnosis SOMATIZATION or HYSTERIA.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2015

This doctor definitely lacks the insight and skills required for the job. He exhibits poor judgement, superficiality and disrespect toward the patient and the correct approach of a specific situation. He doesn't seem to bother about professional ethic, principles, scruples, but just his mood and inspiration at the moment. His body language sends the message "I don't care about your needs and feelings! " He ignores that his salary is paid from his patients taxes, hence he owes them professionalism. When a doctor asks the patient whether or not to have blood tests, it's a clear indication of modest authority and expertise. However his secretary seems a reliable a compassionate person.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2015

I cannot believe people are actually complaining about the wait time. 1/2 hour wait? O M G.. I saw this doctor for the first time and in 16 plus years it's the first time I waited for 1/2 hour in a doctor's office. If I had to wait for one hour I would be very happy. I would love to recommend you to a doctor but be prepare to wait 3 to 4 hrs even longer before your name is call. I definitely plan to give this doctor and his team a try.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2015

As with others, I believe the doctor lacks the direct knowledge to address the issues presented, and relies heavily on the computer and web research of symptoms to "guess" at the possible causes of the illness. He seems uninterested, distant, and at times entirely disconnected from the doctor-patient conversation. Actually, it's not a conversation as much as it is a one-way dialogue: patient explains the problems several times as he types it into the computer, he asks very few questions, and then offers "suggestions" of what "it might be" after which he typically writes a generic prescription of 2-3 drugs: take this, if it's not better then take this too, and let me know. Very weak medical service in my opinion.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2014

Not professional, sometimes rude, not knowledgeable, I hope to get a chance to find a real doctor. His receptionist is very nice though.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2012

Unbelievably bad experience. Not knowledgeable and not going out of his way to find the root cause. More focused in you helping him than in him helping you. I'll never set foot in his "office" again.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2012