Ratings for Dr. L. Michelle Booth

Our 11 year old daughter, Ali, suffered a traumatic brain injury with several broken bones as a result of being hit by a drunk driver. She was in ICU for 2 months and Dr. Booth did not show up to check on her ONE SINGLE TIME. Children's Hospitals' doctors could not believe that Ali's pediatrician never checked on her. The hospital staff had contacted Dr. Booth several times. Months later, we asked to pick up Ali and her brother's files and when we arrived, Dr. Booth didn't even have the decency to see us. It is hard to believe that she has a medical degree.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2014

Dr. Booth is a wonderful, caring, doctor. She has seen us through many hospital stays and even held my sick child, so that I could eat something. Anyone who says that she is a bad doctor must think that all doctors are bad, because she is one in a million!

flag | Submitted October 19, 2012

She cannot remember my children's name. She recommended egg and peanut butter for my daughter when she was 8 months old and she ended up with a severe allergy to both. Lucky I did not heed her advice. She's crazy.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2011

Dr Booth is not a person you should trust personallly or professionally

flag | Submitted August 18, 2009

My son LOVES Dr. Booth and is always happy to visit her. Her bedside manner is wonderful and she is never rushed and addresses all my concerns and questions. She really cares for my kids and their health.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2009

Dr. Booth has walked with us through many hospital stays and has done everything in her power to help our daughter. She is wonderful with kids and parents.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2009

Dr. Booth is an amazing pediatrician. She's seen our children since birth and we've always been very pleased and comfortable. Through illness and hospitalizations, she's been there for us.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2009

Do not see Dr Booth if you have anything other than very routine issues with your children. No one knows when something more serious could happen with their children. Dr Booth is not someone you should trust with your children's care.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2008

Dr Booth let her personal feelings for another doctor interfere with our children's care. I thought she was extremely unprofessional and only minimally capable.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2008

What a wonderful, caring pediatrician. She is great with both kids and parents. Her knowledge of good medicine is unquestionable.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2008

Dr. L. Michelle Booth's Credentials

• U Of Tx Med Sch At Houston, Houston Tx 77225 (Grad. 1988)

Commercial Insurance Company