Ratings for Dr. Faisal Kassam

Dr. Kasam and his team are very professional, helpful, cooperative and friendly. In short I am satisfied with the services provided by Dr. Kasam and his team and I can recommend every one to go there for dental problems.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2018

Dr Faisal Kassam and his staff are amazing. I hated the dentist for so long. Dr. Kasssam helped ease those fears with his care. I have been going to SaddleTowne Dental now for years and the ladies at the front are always great to me. My hygienist Amandeep is friendly and always takes great care of me. You really could not ask for a better office full of people.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2018

Hi, since Dr. Kassam has opened his practice many years, I always have gone to see him. His the ultimate professional and very knowledgeable and genuinely cares for patients. his staff are excellent and very sweet. I highly recommend Dr. Kassam to anyone that needs help with their dental issues. you can not find a greater dentists in Calgary.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2018

Eversince we had Dr. Faisal Kassam as our family dentist a few years back, no more dreadful experiences visiting dental clinics. He is one of the best dentists around. Even his staff from the front desk people, the hygenists to the dental assistants are all very professionals. We are glad we found this dental clinic!

flag | Submitted March 8, 2018

I drove from SW to see Dr. Faisal in the NE because the dentist in my area scared me. Dr. Faisal is smart, trustworthy and will only recommend what you require and not push you to get more things done to your mouth than what's required for your health or personal preferences. This is a respectable Dentist.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2017

Dr. Kassam has been dentist of my family for three years now. He is very kind but he lost me and my family because of bad customer service of his receptionist.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2016

Dr. Kassam has been my dentist for a few years now. He even worked on my Invisalign for me and did a beautiful job! He's very knowledgable and genuinely cares for patients. Thanks for taking care of my teeth Dr. Kassam! Staff is very sweet and professional.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2015

Dr. Kassam and his staff are professional and courteous. My daughter loves going to the dentist because of the pleasant experience she has had each time she has visited the office.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2014

The place is very clean and the staff are super sweet. Everyone is very friendly and they are always punctual. Dr. Kassam and his staff make it easy for even my daughter to go to the dentist, especially with their kid shows on the ceiling TV's and how they interact with the kids.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2014

very professional and dedicated.Gives choices for complicated procedures.Excellent support staff.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2010