Ratings for Dr. Faisal Kassam

Dr. Kassam has been dentist of my family for three years now. He is very kind but he lost me and my family because of bad customer service of his receptionist.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2016

Dr. Kassam has been my dentist for a few years now. He even worked on my Invisalign for me and did a beautiful job! He's very knowledgable and genuinely cares for patients. Thanks for taking care of my teeth Dr. Kassam! Staff is very sweet and professional.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2015

Dr. Kassam and his staff are professional and courteous. My daughter loves going to the dentist because of the pleasant experience she has had each time she has visited the office.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2014

The place is very clean and the staff are super sweet. Everyone is very friendly and they are always punctual. Dr. Kassam and his staff make it easy for even my daughter to go to the dentist, especially with their kid shows on the ceiling TV's and how they interact with the kids.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2014

very professional and dedicated.Gives choices for complicated procedures.Excellent support staff.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2010

Dr. Kassam is a great dentist. I even convinced my husband who was terrified of dentists to go and see him. We are both very happy with his service and professionalism, I would highly recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2009

I was looking for a new dentist and was referred to Harker Chan & Associates. I was given the choice of any of the dentists and decided to meet Dr. Kassam because of his hours. I have to say he is one of the nicest professionals I have ever met, and he isn't too hard on the eyes either ;) He was very knowledgable and his needles were painless. I highly recommend his services and will refer my family and friends to his practice. Thank you, Dr. Kassam.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2007