Ratings for Dr. Terri A. Nickel

I can go in her office when i got an appoitment & ask a question &she answer my question. 2 or 3ago i got sick &i asked a question and written down on what i take with medicine lm taking were i dont have worry about taking with my medicine. But over all nickel me kick it out of my system. I can talk about nickel to other people &tell she a good Dr. With no problem. Thats a good and positive person to me & who she talks to that i know. All she has to keep her held held high &that people do appreciate her no matter what comes her way. That i can respect and trust no matter what the situation is.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2015

She goes out of her way to help me. I have never had her cut me short. She will sit with me until I have asked her every question I can think of. I have a very rare condition and she has gone above and beyond to learn all she can about my condition to give me better care. She has even contacted me on her time off to answer qustions for me.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2007

Dr. Terri A. Nickel's Credentials

• Ok State Univ, Coll Of Osteo Med, Tulsa, Ok 74107 (Grad. 1994)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Wichita, KS