Ratings for Dr. Howard J. Chapel

Dr. Chapel helped me with a shoulder problem that I had visited my Orthopedic Doctor and physical therapist twice. He was so encouraging and knowledgeable . I would highly recommend him

flag | Submitted April 1, 2016

The Doctor was very helpful, knowledgeable and explained my condition to me in layman's terms. Unfortuately one member of his staff is rude, argumentative and non-responsive to patient needs. This person must be a daughter/relative. He would not accept this type of behavior from a regular employee

flag | Submitted October 8, 2013

I have gone to him twice and have nothing but wonderful things to say. I know of many others that have gone to him with great results, including members of my immediate family. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2013

Dr. Howard Chapel truly is the best chiropractor I've ever had. He is hard to get into but seems to find time to see me. Has helped tremendously!! I highly highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted May 31, 2010

amazing doctor! so helpful!! very happy with service!

flag | Submitted January 26, 2009

Wonderful people, very attentive, they take the time to explain things to you ensuring you understand the diagnosis, great treatment, thorough follow up.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2009

I can't believe this guy is in business. He is unhelpful, takes about three minutes with you. He even submitted a bill to my insurance company two months after I stopped seeing him for a Saturday in which his practice is not open. He is so fake, it is ridiculous. I don't like him at all.

Submitted October 3, 2007

Dr. Howard J. Chapel's Credentials

• Logan College Of Chiropractic (Grad. 1984)