Ratings for Dr. Cyrus Vosough

He is a very nice doctor. Extraordinary! He is very thorough and attentive. He will listens to what you have to say and how you are feeling. I was so happy that my primary doctor referred me to him. Agreed that he is not a stranger with a PHD, he is a real doctor who wants you to get better!

flag | Submitted December 8, 2015

A one in a million find. I have been his patient for 5 years. Extraordinarily nice Dr. He will go out of his way on numberous occasions to make sure you are taken care of. He has kept my pain levels to a minimum. A real pleasure to deal with. Since I moved from NJ to FL,I was unable to find a Dr. who will take care of me or actually care for my well being,like he has. I will continue to travel this extensive distance to be treated by this special Dr. It is very hardto find a truely caring Dr.The Dr.'s I have seen in my new state,did not even read my records before seeing me for the first time. When a Dr. does not read your records and has to ask you for all the details he should have known before even walking in the door to see you,tells me that he is not the Dr. for me. It makes you feel like a number and not a patient who is being cared for properly. Dr. Vosough is a special find,and I would recommend him to anyone that truely wants a "Real Dr." and not just a stranger with a PHD.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2007

Dr. Cyrus Vosough's Credentials

One of the leading Physiatrists in Passaic County, NJ is Dr. Cyrus Vosough. As a physicians who specializes in helping patients with disabilities, Dr. Cyrus Vosough is a well trusted physiatrist in Wayne, NJ. Dr. Vosough and his staff focus on rehabilitation, restoration of function and a return to a high quality of life. Patients may have muscle, bone, soft tissue or nervous system injuries. With a comprehensive list of procedures that address a wide range of conditions, you can have all your related physiatrist health concerns addressed, diagnosed, and treated in the comfort of our office an extended network of facilities. Dr. Vosough can perform procedures such as EMG (Electromyography), Joint Drainage, Myofascial, and Trigger Point Injection. For more information about North Jersey Rehab and to schedule an appointment with the top physiatrist in Passaic County, NJ, please contact us today. We look forward to hearing from you! Dr. Cyrus Vosough is a physiatrist in Wayne, New Jersey and is affiliated with multiple hospitals in the area, including Chilton Medical Center and Clara Maass Medical Center. He received his medical degree from Rutgers Robert Wood Johnson Medical School and has been in practice for 21 years. Dr. Vosough accepts several types of health insurance, listed below. He is one of 7 doctors at Chilton Medical Center and one of 11 at Clara Maass Medical Center who specialize in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.

• Persian

• Umdnj-New Jersey Medical School (Grad. 1994)
  • Rutgers University (Grad. 1994)

• Back pain