Ratings for Dr. Roland R. Garza

I took my son to Dr Garza for over three months with vomiting and losing weight. He did xrays and said he found nothing else but acid reflux and said my son had asthma. I was giving my son breathing treatments 4 times a day and giving him meds for reflux and still he wasn't getting any better. I ask for a referral three times and Garza said I didn't need a referral. I finally gave up and took my son to Texas Childrens in Houston. TCH ordered an xray and within an hour, a two yr med student found a penny lodged in my sons throat. New skin had already grown over it. It wouldn't have been there that long if Garza had known what he was doing.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2008

He has excellent bedside manner and is compassionate, understanding, and explains everything patiently.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2008

My son is a year old and we took him to the doctor several times because he was having problems and the doctor always said he was fine . Now we take him to another doctor and they tell us he is anemic and that if his regular pediatrition would have checked him like he was supposed to then we would have known and got him the supplements necessary to correct this problem. I hope he reads this because he has affected my sons life and min. I will be filing a formal complaint against him and hope he can keep up i have plenty of money to burn to watch him get what he disserves in court.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2007

Dr. Roland R. Garza's Credentials

• U Of Tx Med Sch At Houston, Houston Tx 77225 (Grad. 1995)

Top Hospitals in Madisonville, TX