Ratings for Dr. Sherilyn V. Malloy

Dr. Malloy did a filing for me. While she was drilling, I told her I could feel it and she insisted I could not. She kept muttering about how much deeper the cavity was than she thought. Then she commented to her assistant that I may need a root canal. She finished the filling and sent me home. I called the next day because I couldn't chew on that side. She told me to come and filed it down. Twice. It still hurt. I had another dentist take a look, and she still hadn't filed it down enough, but it turns out she drilled down too far. Now I need a root canal. She insisted on payment before services were rendered. I had to pay her 45 dollars for copies of my X-rays, and they were so poor quality my new dentist couldn't use them.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2012

She was awful. I got a very bad feeling. The receptionist/nurse answered the phone while working on my teeth. The price was double what they said. The crown fell out twice a week after put on. I am not entirely sure she is a certified dentist!!!!? Stay away....

flag | Submitted October 11, 2010

She was very unprofessional, gave me a strange coctail of drugs for a wisdom tooth extraction, but no numbing medication, I tried to tell her that I could feel it all and she said it would be ok, it wasn't it was very painful and the next patient in line was in the room waiting for me to be finished, she then had me leave with out recovering from the drugs she gave me, the whole visit was very strange and horriable.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2010

Strange visit. The moods of the Dr. and Staff are diffrent with each visit I make. The last visit my daughter and I agree "it will be the last time I go there". I felt very uncomfortable and nervous. She told me nothing was wrong. I asked her to check again. Two days later the filling she placed fell out. They made me feel it was my fault. My daughter said "why do you go here mom they are mean and rude to you".Good question, I thought it was me. I went to another Dentist. P.S. Both teeth I had in question were infact decayed.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2009

toal nut job. walked in for a dimple extraction, walked out with a broken jaw. stay away. I would advise wait until monday if you need a dentist, go to the ER, go anywhere but here. She is not fit to work on death row patients....

flag | Submitted January 25, 2009

Staff was great very helpful, but when my root canal was finished and it was time for crown, price was much more than we had talked about and doctor was extremely unhelpful. Malloy was even insulting. Wound up going to a different dentist who was more reasonable as well as more knowledgable.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2007