Ratings for Dr. W. Howard Hall

DR. HOWARD HALL IS THE BEST. HE IS THE DOCEOT TO GO TO FOR ALL OF YOU WOMEN ISSUES.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2013

I went to Dr. Hall for some surgery. The cashier charged me more than my copay and when I told her my copay was lower, she did not document the original copy and my receipt properly. I then had to speak with the receptionist and HR person. We spoke about the issue in the lobby. It was resolved when the staff member admitted that she could have made a mistake. I was upset with how I was treated and the professionalism of the staff. Months after my surgery I called in to schedule an appointment. The receptionist on the phone sighed with annoyance when I asked for a different appointment time. I was told that Dr Hall was extremely busy % wouldn't be able to see me during the time I wanted. I had to wait a month for my appt WHEN I WAS IN PAIN. 2 weeks later I received a phone call frm the receptionist who informed me that my appt had to be pushed for an extra month and a half because the doctor was very busy and was going to be out of the office during my schedule appointment.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2012

Dr. Hall Delivered my Son Christopher,as well as my niece's baby Hali and our friends baby Tyler. In fact Christopher was Dr. Halls first forceps baby when he was here in Greenville. He is a truly wonderful Man as well as a Dr., I only wish he was still in our area.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2011

Dr. Hall is a terrific doctor. He takes the time to speak with his patients, and seems to truly care about them. He is honest and upfront, and makes you feel you are his only patient when he sees you. He delivered both of my children, and now as I enter menopause he is very clear with me about my options, the pros and cons, and what might be the best choice for me. I always feel that he values my participation in his practice as a patient, which is a rare quality in doctors these days.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2007

Dr. W. Howard Hall's Credentials

• University Of North Carolina At Chapel Hill School Of Medicine (Grad. 1994)