Ratings for Dr. William C. Oppenheim

Dr. Oppenheim has deep expertise and is known to be one of the best. Raquel and the gang are super-helpful and nice. Office is a little old, but the quality of the doctor is the thing and in Oppenheim you have someone who's truly top notch.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2015

He saved my daughter's collar bone. Regardless of his old school personality and office, he is an amazing, talented doctor. I could care less about his personality when his skill and commitment are the most important things.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2015

I would have lost a leg if not for Dr. O. I travel hours for my appointments. Hint: call the office and see how far behind he is and adjust accordingly. He spends the time needed with his patients and if you are eager to get better, he will work with you aggressively to make sure it happens. If you expect him to do all the work, you will be shorted.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2014

flag | Submitted August 11, 2014

The absolute best doctor as far as his knowledge and procedures. If you are looking for him to show care or empathy. Run away he has none. The staff is the rudest i have ever dealt with. Appointments are triple booked. Plan on being in waiting room 2 hours then go sit in exam room for another 2 hours. Only to have him run in and run out. Leaving you even more confused than before. Care is his way or no way

flag | Submitted May 13, 2014

Run from this Doctor if you were sent by workmens comp. He will never make any sense. He will never tell you whats wrong with you.He will leave you for hours in a room and waiting for hours. He will never even try and help you. He"s just there to discredit you and get money fro the insurance comp. DEMAND TO SEE SOMEONE ELSE!!! You have options.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2013

Dr. Oppenheim is incredible. My shoulder was had multiple (20+) dislocations and continued to dislocate after my first surgery (with another surgeon, Dr. Heller). Dr. Oppenheim fixed my shoulder, found me a wonderful physical therapist and I haven't had a dislocation since - and it's been at least 6 years. Every office visit had a loooong wait time but he spends time talking to his patients and making sure they understand what's wrong and the steps he plans to take. Totally worth the long wait, I just brought books to the waiting room

flag | Submitted June 5, 2013

I have has the misfortune in dealing with many doctors in the past 25 years. This doctor is a miracle worker. I had an accident in which another surgeon put me back together from an accident that completely tore apart my shoulder tendons. Two months after the first surgery, everything came completely undone. The 1st doc told me that there was nothing more he could do & i should do the best I could- with essentially no use of my arm /shoulder. The reason Dr did not get 5 out of 5 is you will have a wait to get in.. That said, my first visit I was in the exam rooms for about 3 hours and after additional special tests, Dr. Oppenheim told me that he would try and help me but it would be a long process and I needed to follow his instruction to the "t". Long story short - after his surgical repair my spending many months in a brace - one year later I am completely moving my arm & shoulder; weak but getting stronger every day. He gave me my arm/shoulder back when others gave up.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2013

Staff is very rude and unhelpfull!! Every appointment takes 2-3 hours and the actual time spent with him is 15-20 min. He does not fully explain your case nor takes time to talk to you. He often comes into the room with food in his mouth. Very unpleasant experience. Would NEVER RECOMMEND!!

flag | Submitted November 12, 2012

Very reliable. The guy you call when the specialist messes up.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2011

Dr. William C. Oppenheim's Credentials

• Rush Medical College Of Rush University (Grad. 1977)

Kaiser-Permanente