Ratings for Dr. Susan Rothenberg

Surprised at the other comments. Only once a year but Dr. Rotheberg has always been friendly, listened to issues, asked good questions and provided to my needs. I will continue to see her.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2010

After begging for an appointment since I felt I had a ruptured cyst I had to wait 4 hours to see her. She told me that a cyst probably ruptured and come back in a month or so. I went to another doctor that actually listened and did a sonogram, I had a cyst the size of a tennis ball on my ovary.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2009

I feel relieved to read the other comments about how cold she was to them. I have felt near tears by her condescending and impatient tone on two of the three appts Ive had with her but thought maybe i am too sensitive. She seems frustrated by my questions and basically told me to get over it when i expressed fears. She is snappy. After reading the other comments, I do plan to change and start with someone more warm and patient. Waiting staff are rude and dont want to be bothered, too.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2008

I recently told her about my Mother's infertility issues since I was concerned how that might affect my chances of conceiving. She told me that my Mom just had "bad luck"! I felt so disrespected and angry by her lack of empathy.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2008

She makes sure that I have all of the age appropriate tests. I find her to be quite informative and helpful. I do not feel at all rushed during my appointments.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2008

Dr. Rothenberg is nice and friendly. Sometimes I felt like she could be a bit more thorough.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2007

Dr. Susan Rothenberg's Credentials

• State University Of New York Health Science Center Of Syracuse (Grad. 1992)