Ratings for Dr. Nicholas J. Leggiero

Dr. L and other doctors in the office are good....if you can get to them. I'm a long time patient, soon to be an x patient. Office staff is unacceptable. No one on the staff, front office, nurses, etc. ever give you their name. If you call in you never know who you are talking to. In a recent emergency the staff lost my request to have the doctor call me. Doctors do not return calls, they leave that to the nurses. Front of house needs a lot of work.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2014

The doctor's staff is rude and unprofessional. They are cold and unfeeling. One has to wait over a week and one half for an appointment. You cannot speak to the doctor. In my case, I was told to wait a week and one half for an appointment. I had non Hodgkin's Lymphoma which had spread in my spleen and had eaten up all my blood. I was not allowed to see the doctor nor speak to him. I changed to another caring doctor who diagnosed it and sent me to a specialist who saved my life.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2009

He is a warm caring doctor. I agree his staff could be warmer, but his associate doctors are great too!

flag | Submitted January 28, 2009

I've been with Dr. Leggiero for many, many years and I couldn't ask for a more caring and compassionate doctor! He's always right on when it comes to diagnosis. I am an aromatherapist and most doctors don't believe in alternative therapy - he's always respectful of my beliefs and tries to work with me to find the best course of action in my healthcare. I've referred many fiends and wouldn't trade Dr. L for any doctor on the planet!

flag | Submitted January 7, 2009

Office staff courtesy and desire to work with patient is unacceptable; repeated requests to speak personally with the doctor are denied and it seems the only time one can have personal time with the doctor - even for a question - is by appontment only. Was a patient for many years and it seems that over the last several years common courtesy and willingness to work with the patient has continuously gone down hill - makes you wonder who runs the business (and 'yes' it is a business), doctor or his staff. No longer a patient - found a new office where the doctor and staff actually great you with a smile, are courteous and seem genuinely happy to see you.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2008

Dr Leggiero is wonderful... Have been seeing him for about 7 years now, wouldn't change unless I moved very far away

flag | Submitted February 11, 2008

Dr. Nicholas J. Leggiero's Credentials

• Univ Of Hlth Sci, Coll Of Osteo Med, Kansas City Mo 64124 (Grad. 1992)