Ratings for Dr. Laura H. Weidenfeld

Dr. Laura is the best!! She really knows her stuff. She is very patience and takes a great deal of time in answering all your questions. Both my sons go to her and they love her:) She takes a great deal of pride in her work. A couple of times my sons were very sick. I called in and she had plans, but stayed over an hour and a half later to treat my boys. I'm very Thankful for Dr. Laura:)

flag | Submitted January 12, 2010

I LOVE Dr. Laura!! She's great with the kids, she explains things very well. My only concern is that she wanted to put my 9 month old on a 30 day regimine of low-dose antibiotics after he had already been on 3 rounds of anti-biotics for ear infections. When we saw the ENT, he told us that they stopped advocating long term antibiotics 10 years ago. Made me wonder about Dr. Laura just a little. For well children, Dr. Laura is the BEST. For kids with issues (even small ones like recurring ear infections) she may not be the best.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2007

Dr. Laura knows her stuff and has a great/spunky personality. She wrote some articles available on the internet (Google search: Laura Weidenfeld) which gives a good sense of her approach. The Sunshine Pediatrics practice has a 24 hour answering service with a nurse on call, which has proven very helpful for pressing late night questions with a newborn.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2007

Dr. Laura H. Weidenfeld's Credentials

• Tufts Univ Sch Of Med, Boston Ma 02111 (Grad. 1993)