Ratings for Dr. Caroline Caine

I know that this happens everyday to others, but I will say professional courtesy and competence is a thing of the past. I arrive to have my blood drawn @ 8:10 am for an 8:15 am scheduled appointment, fasted of course. A 5 minute thing says the scheduler, a year ago when I made this appointment -- you don't need to see the doctor, you will be in and out on no time. Still waiting 1/2 an hour later -- asked why... doctor forgot (yes, forgot) to write the script. Why does a professional forget, she should be checking the night before what needed to be done for the next day. Another 15 minutes goes by -- still waiting. Asked again -- doctor is in, but wasn't responding to the request for a script. Needed to leave to make it to MY client appointment on time -- because I respect my client's time constraints and I am a professional!

flag | Submitted August 21, 2017

Excellent doctor. Thorough, kind, and compassionate. Also, a bit of a taskmaster in making sure you follow her suggestions when you see her for a follow up. I would highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2012

I recently moved to the DC area and I was very lucky to find Dr. Caine. She is extremely knowledgeable and always takes the time to listen. I am in and out of her office quickly each time.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2011

Dr.Caine is always so helpful..She is always there to answer any questions..I have been her patient for many years I have followed her from Waldorf to Clinton to Fort Washington and now to McLean VA..I tell my friends how nice and understanding she is..Dr.Caine is always willing to find out what is wrong with you even if it is a mystrey. I know that I have a lot of medical problems but she never gives up to research my problems..I thank Dr.Caine for being the carrying and understanding doctor she is..

flag | Submitted May 25, 2010

Dr. Caroline Caine's Credentials

• Oh State Univ Coll Of Med, Columbus Oh 43210 (Grad. 1994)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Arlington, VA