Ratings for Dr. Mitzie C. Brock

I absolutely adore Dr. Brock, but I agree with others that the office staff is terrible. Dr. Brock did make a risky call that saved mine and my daughter's lives during delivery, though, so I am with her for good!

flag | Submitted September 22, 2014

Scroll up and click on MEDICAL BOARD RECORD, do a license verication search, see Discipline on File. Read it. Then you decide if you want this doctor to deliver your baby.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2013

Dr. Brock delivered my first son. She was AMAZING! She was thorough, and made me feel at ease during my first pregnancy. He was delivered via C-Section, and she did an incredible job. I highly recommend her to anyone in need of a great doc.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2013

Dr. Brock helped me with a twin pregnancy in which one baby passed. She was PHENOMENAL! I am now pregnant with my 3rd child and I wouldn't see anyone else. She used the skin glue with my C-section and I have NO VISIBLE SCAR. She always takes the time to listen and is extremely patient. You may have to wait, but there isn't an active OB office in town that you don't have to wait at. I can't believe anyone gave her a bad rating!

flag | Submitted February 27, 2012

Dr. Brock has always been a pleasure to see. I am very comfortable in the office and she has always answered my questions very thoroughly. She also did a great job delivering my baby boy in 2006.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2012

I love Dr. Brock, but the office staff here is and always has been uncaring, rude, inefficient and obnoxious to deal with. I don't think that over an hour and a half wait time after the scheduled appointment is reasonable. I also don't think that 8 minutes on hold to schedule an appointment is reasonable. They don't even seem to care that you might have a life outside of waiting for their doctors.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2011

Dr. Brock delivered by baby and it was the worst experience ever. She used the vacuum 15 times and my baby was in the NICU for 3 months from severe birth trauma. I have also met another woman who had a similar experience with an inappropriate number of forceps attempted by Dr. Brock and the left side of her baby's face is paralyzed. O would not recommend her to a mother who wishes to deliver a perfect baby.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2010

Not happy with this office. After waiting 30 minutes in the lobby, I was taken back to the exam room and waited another 1 1/2 hours before some one came in and said she had an emergency. Once she came into the room she was so quick I did not even have an opportunity to ask her some questions of concerns, before I knew it she was gone! Very unhappy & I will not return.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2009

This office came highly recommended to me. Unfortunately, the staff is not pleasant at all. Dr. Brock and her nurse give you zero attention. They tried to diagnose me with something last year WITHOUT any explanation. I was given a pamphlet to read and sent on my way. I tried to go back with a list of questions...after waiting over an hour to see the doctor, I was given 5 minutes of her time and had a drug pushed on me, again with no explanation. Needless to say, I was not able to get any of my questions answered. I have since switched offices. My new doctor believes I was wrongly diagnosed. Go figure! Would not recommend.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2009

I would recommend Dr. Brock to any woman who wants the best care for both herself and her unborn children.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2008

Dr. Mitzie C. Brock's Credentials

• University Of Arkansas College Of Medicine (Grad. 1998)

Commercial Insurance Company