Ratings for Dr. Irvin E. Sackman

Dr. Sackman is outstanding in his bedside manner.I have gone to him for about 25 years and have found him to be compentent and willing to visit with me as long as needed.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2012

He will refer you to a specialist if he can't help you. He is a great listener,he is very helpful & his staff is very helpful, he is very knowledgeable & also has a great sense of humor.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2010

Good diagnostician, takes whatever time is required to talk with the patient, consistently pleasant with a good sense of humor, all around good doctor - in fact, the best I've met in many years and several cities.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2008

The office staff told me earlier that a new patient charge would be ~$80-120. I was shocked that I was charged $206. Being new in the area, all I went in for was to have 3 renewals on prescriptions plus one new prescription. His deminer was cool and he didn't ask much about medical history. For a first short visit with no diagnosis, I felt the charge unreasonable. I certainly won't go back to him.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2007

Dr. Irvin E. Sackman's Credentials

• University Of Washington School Of Medicine (Grad. 1980)

Kaiser-Permanente