Ratings for Dr. Michael S. Shamseldin

Dr. Mike was my OB, and is now my son's pediatrician. We absolutely love his bedside manner, and even though we have moved to the east side, we continue to see Dr. Mike. He always takes the time to answer all of our questions, and we never feel rushed out of there. The front office staff have always been wonderful.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2017

Great bedside manner, easy to talk to, and takes the time to answer all of your questions. I would give him 5s across the board, but we had to wait a little while for our appointment as the schedule was backed up that day. I'm willing to wait though if it meas I wont be rushed out of my appointments!

flag | Submitted September 24, 2014

I saw Dr Shamseldin for the first time today and was very impressed. He took time to listen to me and was very patient in answering my questions. I appreciate that he explained his answers rather than just giving me "yes" or "no's," the way so many doctors do. I was going to change to a practice located closer to my house, but am now reconsidering because I was so impressed with Dr S's bedside manner.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2012

Doctor Mike is the first doctor I've ever really liked. I've been seeing him for almost 10 years now even though I moved out of Seattle 8 years ago. I tried other doctors closer to me, but I missed the way Dr. Mike takes his time and listens to me. It's worth the 45 minute drive.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2009

Dr. Mike is a great doctor and has been instumental in providing my family with fantastic health care. When it was required of him he referred me to other health care professionals who were outstanding as well. During the time that my family has used Dr. Mike as our physician he's done an outstanding job to make sure we are well cared for and seen as human beings and not just patient numbers. He's a caring, funny person and makes you feel at ease during all visits and I found his knowledge about alternative medicines to be very helpful and enlightening. My daughter loved him and never stressed about going to see him no matter what her visit involved as she trusted him. My husband who rarely ever goes to the doctor, willingly attended yearly exams after his first exam with Dr. Mike because of the competent care he received. That says a lot for Dr. Mike, believe me. Yes he's a busy guy but he makes you feel like the only patient he has when you see him.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2008

Did not follow up after lab examinations.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2007

Dr. Michael S. Shamseldin's Credentials

• University Of Washington School Of Medicine (Grad. 1992)