You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Carol McMaster

So firstly, the profile and credentials for this and many of the other professionals on this site are incorrect or absent - just one of the many reasons why referencing a private unofficial rating site such as this is ill-advised. If the site administrators remove my "negative" comments against them, it will only serve to further my point. Secondly, in reading the various negative comments posted here against Dr. McMaster, I noticed that much of the wording is suspiciously similar, which leads me to wonder if this is not just one disgruntled client reposting their grievance from multiple "accounts". This is something that occurs on many "online review sites". If you choose to read online reviews for various service providers you should be cautious and critical of the reviewers and the websites themselves. It may serve as a starting point, but best practice would be to speak directly to the source and consult other professionals and official resources. The anonymous nature of online review often clouds the truth from us. For example, I don't know who is reading this, nor does the reader know the author here. We can both make assumptions, but assumptions are not fact. The basic logic here is to be certain of the facts before making any conclusive decisions. I hope you will find this a fair assessment. Best to all.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2016

During a very difficult time in my life, Dr. McMaster provided me with the help I desperately needed. I will remain forever grateful for her expertise, support and compassion.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2016

this dr is TERRIBLE! her reports don't even make sense, she will also miss use personal information. this dr is all about herself and the money! this doctor takes advantage of her power and her clients. this lady is by far the worst in her field. I felt so violated I would NEVER recommend this doctor!! ive called and put a claim in with my local the obitsman to review the work this dr does. 0 out of 5

Submitted December 13, 2015

The ONLY place to help me get results. They are extremely helpful

flag | Submitted August 6, 2015

flag | Submitted February 8, 2015

Don't waist your time and money. This doctor is not very helpful at all and I found her lack of attention was just adding to my problem. She doesn't listen me when I saw her and she's so into herself. Again, she's not helpful at all.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2014

I did NOT find dr carol McMaster to be helpful at all. She tried to explain how she was out to help me, and ended up using personal information witch had nothing to do with my case, in my file to try and make it sound like I was incapable of my own finances. I only got to see her twice for a total session time of 1 hour and a half. I recommend not even bothering going to see this woman. clearly out for money and nothing else!

Submitted April 25, 2013

Dr mcmaster is very good women she help me a lot and some times you can't always be on time you try work 12 hrs so the next time you comeplan make dam sure you right and have lots avadance be you are saying do you work with her ido work with her on something

flag | Submitted September 3, 2011

flag | Submitted March 29, 2011

I saw Dr.McMaster some time ago. I stopped because she constantly watched the clock and would cut you off mid sentence if your time was done. I hung in because I needed her help but eventually found her lack of attention was just adding to my problem. Unfortunate because I really needed the help at the time and she wasn't there.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2011

Dr. Carol McMaster's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "So firstly, the profile and credentials for this and many of the other professionals on this site are incorrect or absent - just one of the many reasons why ref..."

April 20, 2016
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "During a very difficult time in my life, Dr. McMaster provided me with the help I desperately needed. I will remain forever grateful for her expertise, support ..."

April 20, 2016
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "this dr is TERRIBLE! her reports don't even make sense, she will also miss use personal information. this dr is all about herself and the money! this doctor ta..."

December 13, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "The ONLY place to help me get results. They are extremely helpful"

August 6, 2015
  • Website has been updated from "http://www.barriepsychologist.com" to "http://www.med.umich.edu/intmed/faculty/index.htm". Postal Code has been updated from "L4M0" to "48109". Address has been updated from "None" to "1500 East Medical Center Drive". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "17349368051".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "Went to here many years ago. She blamed me for my brother's narcissistic personality disorder."

February 8, 2015
  • A new 2.8-star rating has been posted. "Don't waist your time and money. This doctor is not very helpful at all and I found her lack of attention was just adding to my problem. She doesn't listen m..."

December 3, 2014