Ratings for Dr. Carol McMaster

flag | Submitted August 29, 2016

I know not every Dr is right for every person but I found her very into talking about herself, she also down played my anxiety and fears. I found she spent most of her time looking out her window and seemed very uninterested in listening to me. I'm glad she worked for some people but she did not work for me at all.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2016

Not very helpful all and mostly talks about herself instead of getting to the root of problems. Seemed more concerned about the money than anything else.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2016

So firstly, the profile and credentials for this and many of the other professionals on this site are incorrect or absent - just one of the many reasons why referencing a private unofficial rating site such as this is ill-advised. If the site administrators remove my "negative" comments against them, it will only serve to further my point. Secondly, in reading the various negative comments posted here against Dr. McMaster, I noticed that much of the wording is suspiciously similar, which leads me to wonder if this is not just one disgruntled client reposting their grievance from multiple "accounts". This is something that occurs on many "online review sites". If you choose to read online reviews for various service providers you should be cautious and critical of the reviewers and the websites themselves. It may serve as a starting point, but best practice would be to speak directly to the source and consult other professionals and official resources. The anonymous nature of online review often clouds the truth from us. For example, I don't know who is reading this, nor does the reader know the author here. We can both make assumptions, but assumptions are not fact. The basic logic here is to be certain of the facts before making any conclusive decisions. I hope you will find this a fair assessment. Best to all.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2016

During a very difficult time in my life, Dr. McMaster provided me with the help I desperately needed. I will remain forever grateful for her expertise, support and compassion.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2016

this dr is TERRIBLE! her reports don't even make sense, she will also miss use personal information. this dr is all about herself and the money! this doctor takes advantage of her power and her clients. this lady is by far the worst in her field. I felt so violated I would NEVER recommend this doctor!! ive called and put a claim in with my local the obitsman to review the work this dr does. 0 out of 5

Submitted December 13, 2015

The ONLY place to help me get results. They are extremely helpful

flag | Submitted August 6, 2015

Went to here many years ago. She blamed me for my brother's narcissistic personality disorder.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2015

Don't waist your time and money. This doctor is not very helpful at all and I found her lack of attention was just adding to my problem. She doesn't listen me when I saw her and she's so into herself. Again, she's not helpful at all.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2014

I did NOT find dr carol McMaster to be helpful at all. She tried to explain how she was out to help me, and ended up using personal information witch had nothing to do with my case, in my file to try and make it sound like I was incapable of my own finances. I only got to see her twice for a total session time of 1 hour and a half. I recommend not even bothering going to see this woman. clearly out for money and nothing else!

Submitted April 25, 2013