Ratings for Dr. Tahseen Qadeer

The anesthesiologist that helps Dr. Qadeer is hella rude!

flag | Submitted October 15, 2015

If you do not want 20+ nurses looking at your pookie while Dr. Qadeer is trying to deliver your baby I HIGHLY SUGGEST you stay away from this doctor. You will not have a peaceful delivery. The nurses act like its a baseball game. You cannot think straight with their annoying and beligerent screaming.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2015

Dr. Qadeer is quick to fill out a prescription to fog your mind versus trying to find the source of your ailment. Be careful. The medical assistants AKA minions gossip their butts off when you are sitting quietly in the room waiting to see late as always Dr. Qadeer!

flag | Submitted September 28, 2015

Dr. Tahseen H. Qadeer does not report obvious signs of domestic violence. She believes the woman is at fault and deserved it. Women are not equal to men in her beliefs!

flag | Submitted September 27, 2015

Very bad experience. .Terrible doctor visting her was a nightmare. The best think i did is to change her

flag | Submitted March 4, 2015

Horrible doctor. awful staff! rude. rushes you... not worth it for me to waist my time talking about this doc. trust me or learn the hard way..

flag | Submitted December 4, 2014

This doctor is horrible!!!! Please don't go to her offices. Her "nurses" are really medical assistants lying like they are nurses. She is rude and doesn't care about her patients. I've been going to her for 5 months in excruciating pain every month and to this date she has told me nothing. I will never set one foot in this office again. By the way I am a nurse (a RN) and I've seen my puppy get better care. It's a joke. Save yourself the time and tears.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2014

I was going to Dr. Qadeer for the past 3 years, and every time I go I don't know why I put up with it. She always patronizes me, and one time I went in for a STD test that I KNEW was going to come up positive... Instead of helping me with my issue while I was there, she tested me and told me to come back even though the issue could have easily been resolved that day. When I went back for my check up she YELLED at me for contracting one, even though it wasn't my fault- I was in a monogamous relationship an he ended up cheating on me and passing it along... She made me feel like it was my fault and made me feel horrible about myself for contracting something curable that wasn't even my fault. I will NOT be going back to her after that situation....

flag | Submitted December 6, 2012

Dr Qadeer was awful. The office was clean and bright but the receptionist that helped me check in was not. The reason I was meeting with the doctor was for nausea and vomiting and pain in my lower abdomen. The nurses came in to ask about why I was here. I told them, adding also that I had an IUD and was asking about ectopic pregnancy. Their response to that was, So your here to take the IUD out. Nope. Not unless I have to! And they said, Oh well then why are you here? I sat there and watched the nurse struggle to open and administer a simple pee stick test. When the nurses finally left I waited about ten minutes for Dr. Qadeer to come in. She didn't seem to understand anything I was saying to her. After she did a physical exam she told me that she didn't know what was wrong with me, to take some Tums, or "what I do to get rid of nausea in the morning is stick my finger down my throat to make myself throw up. Its better to just get it out of the way. WTF?!?! DO NOT GO TO THIS DOCTOR!!!

flag | Submitted June 13, 2012

Always late, her nurse is AWFUL and she always made me feel rushed.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2011