Ratings for Dr. Glenn M. Stahl

Very understanding and straight forward. I like his mannerism which I find makes it easier for me to be candid about my problem.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2017

While living in Hawaii we had Dr. Stahl as our family doctor for over 8 years. Always there for us, and very patient oriented. Over the years his office did become busier, as often happens when you find a great doctor. Mahalo.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2011

Our 95 year old mom is in Pohai Nani. Dr. Stahl visited with her, took time to listen, and was exceptionally caring and helpful to her and all of us. One of the best dr. visits my mom has had (and she's had alot!)

flag | Submitted April 9, 2011

Our family has gone to him for many years. In one aspect he is extremely intelligent and knowledgeable. However over the years he seems to have gotten too busy. Wait times have been getting worse, and we actually all stopped seeing him one by one because he seems to be overworked and not as caring. He has a very dry sense of humor that most don't understand and sometimes it can come across as being rude or condescending.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2009

Dr Stahl saved my husband's life by paying attention to a small finding on an xray. It turned out to be lung cancer in such an early stage it could be successfully treated. He is a superb diagnostician and knows the best people in the state to refer to. We will always be grateful to him.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2008

I arrived on time but had to wait appx 30 minutes before I was moved to a patient room. When the Dr finally came in I explained my symptoms and the fact that I had been in bed for almost a week. He brushed me off and said I had a virus and he could do nothing for me to go home and wait out. When I tried to explain I also was having other problems he interrupted me to ask me what I was doing about my weight problem. I found him rude, uncaring and in a rush to blame the problems I was having on my weight. I will never see this doctor again.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2007

Dr. Glenn M. Stahl's Credentials

• University Of Miami School Of Medicine (Grad. 1973)

Top Hospitals in Kaneohe, HI