Ratings for Dr. Jennifer B. Seawell

flag | Submitted August 10, 2014

Dr. Seawell is a wonderful Pediatrician. She treated all three of my children. She has always been very patient and answered all of my questions. She helped get my oldest to be diagnosed with IBS, and helped treat my middle child when she had an allergic reaction. She's very knowledgeable, and has a great demeanor.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2010

After my child had been sick and hurting for YEARS Dr. Seawell was the only one to FINALLY figure out what was truly wrong with him. She is awesome!

flag | Submitted November 14, 2010

She is the best doctor my family and I have ever been to. She was wonderful with my son and my daughter. I would DEFINETELY recommend her. She is very compassionate and listens extremely well to any questions and concerns.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2010

Dr. Seawell is wonderful. My son has a very rare medical condition and she is always helpful when complications arise. She evidently spent quite awhile going through his 13-page NICU discharge summary as she had handwritten out an entire page of notes only one week after he came home. She never makes us feel rushed and always makes sure our questions or concerns are addressed. I wholeheartedly recommend her.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2010

She is awesome with my kids. She immediately suggested my daughter was having problems with her appendix,(even before the intial tests actually confirmed it) daughter later that night had to have surgery (appendix ruptered). Her fast action saved my daughters life.As you know ruptered appendix can be fatal.She even called to check on my daughter twice.I am so Thankful that Clarksville has gained such a wonderful pediatrician.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2007

Dr. Jennifer B. Seawell's Credentials

• Louisiana State University School Of Medicine In New Orleans (Grad. 2002)

Pacificare