Ratings for Dr. NIMISHA Naik

I went to see her for a ganglion cyst (I told her that's what it was right off the bat). She was pressed so hard on the cyst while checking it, I pulled back and cried out in pain. Dr Naik then became defensive, saying that's how she had to find out what it was. Very rude--hap required me to go to her, never again. I changed insurance.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2007

I don't go to the Dr. very often, but when I have gone to see her she basiclly blows me off. I had a toenail fungas problem on ONE toenail, she told me to come back when all 10 were infected. Skin cancer has been in my family, I am very faired skin and have burned alot. I had a spot on my forehead and I went to see her about it. She said Oh don't worry it looks like nothing, it's just an "age spot". There have been 1 or 2 other times where she wasn't helpful at all. I would not recommend this DR to anyone. I am very dissappointed.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2007

Dr. NIMISHA Naik's Credentials

• Med Coll, Baroda Univ, Baroda, Gujarat, India (Grad. 1989)