Ratings for Dr. John A. Romano

I went in for Active FX, and there was confusion at the time of my appt & the office did not know who was coming in and for what procedure. They ended up doing a far aggressive laser on me. The laser was a single pass laser & 2 passes were done exactly where I am scared. The DR was extremely insensitive to my plight. My face was horrible and made me feel like a monster. I gave them almost a year to fix it--which was painful with very little improvement. They would sit me in a waiting room with patients gasping at my face. I cried in his office constantly. I was floored by the lack of standard of care and his complete and utter arrogance. I would never trust this DR w/my face or anybody else's. Funny thing was he said I only needed skin care & sunscreen and even documented in my chart! He was not detailed and even left settings off of the treatment log. If you want an open, honest relationship with your DR this is not your DR. HE IS NOT BOARD CERTIFIED!!

flag | Submitted December 1, 2012

flag | Submitted June 16, 2012

He is caring, down-to-earth, informative, and a wonderful plastic surgeon. He listens to what you want and tells it like it is.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2007

Dr. John A. Romano's Credentials

• GEORGETOWN UNIVERSITY OF MEDICINE (Grad. 1981)