Ratings for Dr. Brian A. Tansky

I almost lost my arm because of this man!! I was stabbed in the arm. My ulnar nerve had been severed and my brachial artery and vein as well. I almost bled to death before I got to the hospital. All he did was stitch me up and send me home after a couple hours! He didn't even look at my wound, no exploration what so ever. No xrays, nothing. I ended up having to be medivaced to anchorage where I was told I would probably lose my arm since so much time had gone by without blood to my arm. After six hours of surgery with a vascular and neurosurgeon and 5 days in the hospital I was left with a bumb hand. After talking to other doctors they say that was straight negligance and he should have his liscence stripped.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2010

Awesome, attentive, caring and found a heart problem that I would have died had it not been for Dr Tansky

flag | Submitted January 30, 2010

This doctor was very prompt and helpful in discussing my symptoms and alleviating my concerns. I wish more doctors had his bedside manner. He is also very cute.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2008

This doctor seems to think when a woman comes into the ER with certain symptoms it is automatically a panic attack. If he would have spent more time listening he would have realized I was having an adverse reaction to a medication. I over heard him tell another female patient the same thing he told me. You are just having a panic attack and this female patient had a known heart condition.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2007

Dr. Brian A. Tansky's Credentials

• University Of Cincinnati College Of Medicine (Grad. 1997)

Top Hospitals in Fairbanks, AK