Ratings for Dr. Patrick D. Hung

Dr. Hung spent little time listening to me and addressing my issues and more time discussing past patients (which seemed very inappropriate) and his own experience with my symptoms. The icing on the cake was when we were discussing how work was likely causing my stress and he felt the need to share his political opinions with me on a controversial topic related to my job. Regardless of if I agreed with his viewpoint, this was inappropriate and I quickly left the appointment.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2016

I ended up paying a lot out of pocket due to his offices use of other service providers that were not included in my insurance coverage. My assumption that if his office was then others were also. These other service providers were not explained to me before hand. Be sure to ask those details and check those against your insurance providers coverage.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2013

Excellent Doctor, he took his time and explained what procedure was needed.

flag | Submitted December 27, 2012

Dr. Hung was NO help at all - He acts like everything is NEW to him and he also acts like he does NOT have a clue as to what's going on

flag | Submitted August 4, 2011

He was highly recommended by my family doctor and I was pleased with the services he provided. He was professional, answered all my questions, and the good thing is I do not have to come back for ten years!

flag | Submitted August 16, 2010

From my experience he was getting perturbed with my questions and did not fully answer all of my concerns.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2008

I went for my first colonoscopy. Not only did he answer all my questions but he made me feel at ease. Great personality and has a sense of humor. Did not rush the pre-procedure appointment (he was right on time) and was there to answer questions before and after the procedure which was also punctual. His office called with my lab results on the day they said they would. Great Doctor! Great staff!

flag | Submitted October 2, 2007

Dr. Patrick D. Hung's Credentials

• Chinese

• Medical College Of Virginia Commonwealth University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1999)