Ratings for Dr. Richard R. Eisenberg

The staff is the worse ever. Rude and not friendly, and doesn't seem to care.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2014

friendly staff led by a thorough professional doctor.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2014

Dr Eisenberg is a good dermatologist but his office staff is the worst I've ever seen - they put you on hold forever and don't seem to care -

flag | Submitted December 23, 2013

I had gone to Dr. Eisenberg for years then stopped going after I learned from another dermatologist that I can have more than one pre-cancerous or suspect mole / growth removed during a given visit. My aunt had 8 removed at once from this other doctor. Dr. Eisenberg always insisted I needed to schedule additional visits (more co-pays) in order for my insurance to cover the cost of these removals----Cha-ching! I believe Dr. Eisenberg is a good physician, but did not appreciate the extra co-pays. Perhaps he was not knowledgeable about insurance? Either way not very helpful to my purse.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2013

Dr. Eisenberg has a very quiet, efficient and non alarming manner. He is particularly skilled in his examining skills and his observations. I would not choose to go elsewhere as I have confidence in his judgement. He has done well by me. E. Kelly

flag | Submitted March 24, 2011

Dr. Eisenberg is a very competent and tactful doctor.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2010

Dr. Eisemberg is very helpful and kind. I have gone to other dermatologists but he is by far the best. When you are speaking to him he makes you feel very comfortable. He provides you with free samples and explains with detail what your possible treatment are. I would definitely recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2009

Provides free samples rather then require a script to determine if meds are effective.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2007

This was my first time going to Dr. Eisenberg and I went to him because I came across a website on best dermatologist in NJ. I've had acne for several years and I wasn't too impressed by the fact that he put me on a regime I had already used, and told him I had. Not to mention I was in his office for literally 5 minutes. But hey, I could be eating my words if it works.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2007

Dr. Richard R. Eisenberg's Credentials

• Cornell University Medical College (Grad. 1982)