Ratings for Dr. Bradley K. Vaughn

Dr. Vaughn is an excellent doctor. I have had knees and hips replaced by him. I know a few people who have had problems after surgery from other doctors and Dr. Vaughn fixed their mistakes. His PA, Liz, can be a PITA if you don't know how to deal with her. One of the other nurses on his staff can be very indifferent at times.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2015

Dr. Vaughn replaced my right hip in 2004. The surgery was successful and 10 years later my new hip is doing great. My legs are the same length and I am very active. He is excellent.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2014

The Surgery went well enough, Post Op care has been horrible, my wife has had nerve pain for past 6 months that has affected her rehab, The PA Liz is sarcastic, does not listen to the patient and blows you off, and not helpful, we have not seen the doctor since the surgery, every appointment has been cancelled by the doctor.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2014

First time patient, and I completed all the on-line paper work and had copies of all my MRI’s and Meds before I waked in the door. My initial meeting was on time, pleasant, and very informative. I meet Liz (Dr. Vaughn’s PA) first and she was very formal, cordial, helpful, and informative. Dr. Vaughn, was very informative, seemed very caring and knowledgeable, and answered every question I had. I will definitely be going back.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2013

First of all, Dr. Vaughn's PA Liz is a nightmare.She is sarcastic and actually rude and condescending. Dr. Vaughn runs a factory, not a sound medical practice. He rakes in money, then cuts and runs. I saw him three times with no accurate diagnosis which resulted in my being treated ineffectively. I saw another ortho doc and was immediately diagnosed correctly with immediate response to treatment.Stay away!

flag | Submitted November 3, 2011

I Had a bad experience with Dr. Vaughn's LNP, Emily Marlow. After waiting 45 minutes, she spent less than 5 minutes with me. She didn't even look at the inflammed area of my complaint.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2010

His office is extremely unfriendly and his overall knowledge is subpar. I have gotten a second opinion and am much better because of it. Stay away from this man.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2007

Dr. Bradley K. Vaughn's Credentials

• Spanish

• University Of Illinois At Chicago Health Science Center (Grad. 1979)