Ratings for Dr. John R. Bean

Outstanding Doctor. Takes the time to understand the issues and answer your questions. Good diagnosis as well

flag | Submitted August 31, 2012

Office has a policy of keeping a front and back photocopy of your credit card in your child's medical record. Also kept in your child's medical record is the parent's social security number, date of birth, address and employer. If you are comfortable knowing that any employee of this office has access to this sensitive information, than there is no reason to not see the polite and attentive doctors here.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2011

We love Dr. Bean! My husband and I wish he would see adults!!! My sons actually look forward to seeing him. I wish all doctors were as caring and helpfull a him.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2011

Dr. Bean is a great Doctor. I would absolutely refer him to other parents and already have. He is always punctual and has been a great support for my husband and I. He is very sweet and patient with our twin daughters and is very knowledgeable about everything that we have asked him. He even told us about the opportunity to get some free formula because we had multiples. That was a great help!

flag | Submitted December 22, 2009

Am so glad that I found Dr Bean for my son. Not a bad word to say about him, his partner or staff. All work great together. Easy to get appts for check-ups as well as unexpected needs. Great doctor !!

flag | Submitted March 8, 2009

Dr. Bean is awesome!! He always takes the time to talk with me, I am never rushed. He is great with my kids and always cheerful. Anytime I have called to speak with a nurse, Dr. Bean has gotten on the phone himself to help me. His office is clean and his staff is wonderful.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2009

Dr. Bean has an awesome moustache. Beyond that he is exceptional as well. He is very warm, kind and patient - the perfect personality for a pediatrician. Would steer any parents looking for a great doctor his way.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2009

My daughter had all sorts of health issues from the day she was born, and Dr. Bean was so helpful in getting us through them. I could tell he had a lot of experience and that he really cared about doing what was best for my girl. The practice he is in is small enough and flexible enough to squeeze you in at a moments notice -- and when I couldn't get my daughter to eat or sleep, I don't think we would have survived if they hadn't allowed us to pop in almost every day. My insurance would not approve the medication my daughter needed, and he personally met with the director of my insurance company to plead her case. I can't say enough about Dr. Bean. I was so lucky to be referred to him. Both doctors in the practice are great.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2009

Dr. Bean is a wonderful physician! He always makes time for our questions and provides us with thorough answers. We never feel rushed or unimportant. We are always able to get last minute appointments if one of our children has an unexpected ailment.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2008

Dr. John R. Bean's Credentials

• Univ Of Tx Med Branch Galveston, Galveston Tx 77550 (Grad. 1975)