Ratings for Dr. Neil R. Holland

Dr. Holland has been a very good doctor for me. He does not have to be 'in control' and is respectful of my autonomy. He says 'you know your body better than anyone'. He is always willing to listen and answer questions, which he does honestly. His secretary is a lovely person who has been incredibly kind and helpful. Unfortunately, dealing with the practice billing person is horrible. She is rude, condescending and flat out mean. And not just to me, but I have heard the way she speaks to other patients. But I like Dr. Holland so much, I will keep seeing him as long as he is there.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2009

After seeing many other doctors, Dr Holland was the first to correctly diagnose my husband's condition. He has always been kind and attentive.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2009

I feel he takes the time to hear what you have to say. he's compassionate and well informed

flag | Submitted February 1, 2009

I've been a patient of Dr. Holland since 2000 for a congenital brain malformation. At first he was so congenial and supportive. I had a terrible relapse last spring and found that he is totally clueless as to how to help me. After a few months of basic functioning, I am now having another relapse and can't drive, shop or function safely alone. The practice (Neurology Specialists of Monmouth County) has 5 other neurologists on staff. After calling this morning to seek help I was told that I couldn't see Dr. Holland for over a month. Asking to see one of the other 5 doctors, I was told that it was impossible. They refuse to admit me to the hospital so that testing can be done without me running around since I can't drive. The office manager is a complete ditz and should be fired immediately. This practice has made the Best Doctors in the NY Metro area and frankly their practice has grown too large to be managed effectively. I am now seeking another neurologist. STAY AWAY !!

flag | Submitted October 2, 2007

Dr. Neil R. Holland's Credentials

• Univ Of London, The Middlesex Hosp Med Sch (352-26 Pr 1/71) (Grad. 1991)

AARP