Ratings for Dr. Paul J. Kelley

Dr. Kelley is a good doctor who spends all the time you need (which may be why I rated him 2 for punctuality). He thoroughly goes over your lifestyle and gives sound advice. I would absolutely recommend him. But bring a book with you for the waiting room.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2012

Dr. Kelley took the time to listen and respond thoughtfully to my concerns; dealt with personal issues in a calm, matter-of-fact manner, and despite his busy practice he manages to project an unhurried manner with warmth and was attentive without being cloying or overly familiar. I like his nurse, Anita, very much. I do not like the front area however; the staff there seem to be in a state of barely concealed panic. Recently I met with a specialist who needed a pathology report from my file which she was unable to obtain from the staff; so the next time I see Dr. Kelley I will bring that circumstance to his attention and obtain a copy of the report for myself. I highly recommend Dr. Kelley, but you're on your own with that front office staff so get in there and stick up for yourself.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2010

Dr.Kelley is excellent. He listens to me as a patient & addresses my concerns. He's been my doc for over 10 years. Staff is top notch.His RN Anita is incredible. Sometimes the front office staff (always changing) is less than stellar but the bad ones are gone quickly. Lately, his front office has been top notch. Not so impressed with the latest PA (11/2009) but the former one was incredible. He works with you if you don't have insurance that cover his office to keep costs down as well. I have insurance that he doesn't take but still see him as my primary doc for most everything. Rarely have I had to wait more than 10-minutes. He's also very sensitive to personal issues and recommends appropriate specialists when he feels the issue is outside of his realm. Works well with other docs on my case.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2010

Dr. Kelley is very helpful, as is his staff. He listens to your complaint and attempts to do the best thing for you. He pays attention to the meds my specialist doctors give me and works with me to do the best for me.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2007

Dr. Paul J. Kelley's Credentials

• University Of Iowa College Of Medicine (Grad. 1983)

Assurant