Ratings for Dr. Jeremy P. Feldman

If I could give 10 stars I would. Dr. Feldman is beyond phenomenal. His staff is the most thorough, caring, and follow up oriented I have EVER seen. I cannot say enough positive things about Dr. Feldman and his entire team, from receptionists to nurses to research team and everywhere in between. I'm about an hour from him, but I would go much further if I had to. Whatever your lung issue, he is worth the wait, worth the drive, worth whatever it is that is keeping you from making that appointment. This man walks on water and is as close to God as a human gets in my world. You will NOT regret it (especially if you have pulmonary hypertension).

flag | Submitted June 20, 2016

Very friendly office.Medical support staff is very competent and postitive. Dr. Feldman is very knowledgable and cares deeply for his patients.I feel completely safe and in the best medical care possible

flag | Submitted July 28, 2011

I have never found a doctor in any field as PHenominal as Jeremy Feldman!!! He's saved my life many times, and calmed my fears in between. Once you've been to Feldman you'll realize that mayo is just a condiment!

flag | Submitted January 16, 2010

This doctor specializes in working with cardiologists to improve the health of people with several pulmonary diseases, the main one being Pulmonary Hypertension and related effects to the heart. Very personable and helpful!

flag | Submitted October 2, 2007

Dr. Jeremy P. Feldman's Credentials

• University Of California, San Diego School Of Medicine (Grad. 1998)