Ratings for Dr. Peter M. Coletti

As person who's always on the go, being constricted is not ideal. After a couple days I had the worst pain imaginable, that delayed a my air flight travels. Through recommendation, I contacted the office and was seen immediately. I was greeted by a pleasant staff and by a very charismatic doctor who eased all my worries and gave me quite the dental experience. I was sedated for first time and it was a remarkable experience, I'm so happy that I was offered the option. I really enjoyed my visit in all. Thanks for all your assistance, I'm looking forward to my next visit.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2016

flag | Submitted October 5, 2016

I whole heartedly recommend Dr. Coletti and you will not be disappointed! I have been a patient of Dr. Coletti for over 20 years. My ex-husband was having tremendous tooth pain on a Friday afternoon and we were cold calling dentists trying to find someone to help him. After many phone calls and thinking it was a lost cause because all we were getting were answering machines until I called Dr. Coletti's office. I was shocked when his wife, who is also a dentist, answered the phone and she said they were closed but she told us to come right in and I have been going to him ever since. I have had many procedures with him over the years, and my daughter and just this past Friday, my 16 year old son both had all 4 of their wisdom teeth removed by him. I wouldn't trust anyone else with my children. My son was so nervous and I was nervous for him but Dr. Coletti took him by the hands and told him it was ok to be nervous but he was going to take good care of him and that meant the world to both of us. He put us both at ease. As they were going into the procedure room, he said to me "you know I will take care of him like he was my own" and to me that says everything you need to know about Dr. Coletti!! His assistant, Lynette, was going into the procedure room to check in on him and she gave me updates as to what was happening and assured me he was doing great so instead of being tense waiting on him to finish and to know what was going on, it was very relaxing waiting for them to finish knowing everything was going well. Dr. Coletti called me on Saturday and Sunday to check on my son, he answered any questions I had as far as his recovery and gave me tips on what he can eat and to manage his pain. He also said this is my cell I am calling you on, call me if you have any issues. Dr. Coletti is caring, compassionate, he listens to your concerns and he takes the time to explain what is going on and what he can do to make it better. His assistant Lynette is also amazing and she is an asset to his office! She explains everything on the insurance end, answers my questions and she knows my voice when I call. I am always greeted with a huge smile, a big hello and Dr. Coletti and Lynette make going to the dentist pleasant! Jupiter, Florida. I've never posted a review before...but Dr. Coletti and his office are so exceptional I just had to share! They've helped me so much and too bad I can't give more than 5 stars... Let me start by saying...I'm an epic wimp! I have an irrational out of control fear of dentists. I was hurt once and never went back. Sadly, my teeth and gums have suffered because of this. Taking care of yourself is just not enough when you avoid the dentist for 10 years. A month ago I developed a wicked toothache involving 3 of my front teeth under my veneers. The pain was so intense and the idea of having to face my fear at this exact time was terrifying (!!)...I had no other choice...so I researched sedation dentists and prayed for the best. I found Dr. Coletti and called his office. The staff was beyond helpful and got me in right away. I was so panicked just during the initial assessment that I broke out into hives and sweats! I was trying very hard to cooperate. Dr.Coletti had so much patience with me it was bordering ridiculous. His tolerance for cry babies is apparently high...if he was annoyed he didn't show it for a second. He sat down, talked to me asked many questions and waited for the answers with zero sense of being rushed...this has never happened to me before. He explained everything in detail and let me ask endless questions too. I was overwhelmed thinking about all the work I 'might' need...he kept reminding me to focus only on todays problems. I could've been convinced to do many procedures in that vulnerable moment. He was only concerned with me feeling better. A The problem at hand was... I needed 3 root canals and 3 new veneers (I have 8)...which I booked for the next week. The anxiety leading up to procedure was worse than the procedure itself...IV sedation really works! Dr. Coletti was very reassuring about how well I would do...and he was right. Not only did I make it out alive but I had no pain during or after and very little memory of it. He even called me later that night to make sure I was ok. Another first. This one minute phone call made me feel like an actual person and not just a procedure. I was so comfortable with Dr. Coletti that I asked him to fix all other issues over the next few months and also replace the rest of my veneers. He came up with a treatment plan that wasn't extreme and didn't break the bank. I definitely needed a deep cleaning of my gums before moving forward...which I just did a few days ago with Dr. Duarte. She is another rare dentist in my opinion. She's so kind, soft spoken and has a very gentle energy! So refreshing and I felt so at ease with her. Gums felt fine after! What can I say this whole office is a pleasure.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2016

Llame para una cita y me atendieron muy bien! Al llegar me atendieron muy bien. Son profesionales y muy atentos, de verdad estoy muy contenta con el servicio! I called to make an appointment and they were super professional! When I got there they explained me everything and they were very nice! I'm very happy!

flag | Submitted September 29, 2016

Horrible. hygienist rough. Administrative staff rude and inefficient. Never coming back

flag | Submitted September 22, 2016

Susan Tamburello I have had a fear of dentists my whole life, and none of them have ever been able to alleviate that fear, until Dr. Coletti. he is by far the best dentist I have been to in my life. He explained everything in detail, he took his time to make sure I understood everything he told me and made me feel comfortable with the whole procedure and he was never condescending. He was always pleasant and genuinely happy to help and work with you. So when I had to have all my teeth extracted, I was a little nervous about being put under the anesthesia, but even that was fabulous and they assured me I didn't say anything worthy of a You Tube video...LOL. I can not say enough wonderful things about this man and his staff, their abundance of integrity, compassion, knowledge and even a great sense of humor. And his staff? Lynnette and Stephen are the best!!! What can you say about these two people except maybe that they were awesome!!! They immediately made me feel at ease and part of the family. I could go on and on about how fabulous these folks are and have been to me for the last several months, I really lucked out, I actually found them on my insurance website. Glad I took the chance on them, it was a great experience. Thanks so much Lynnette, Stephen & Dr. Coletti, you guys ROCK!!!!

flag | Submitted December 24, 2015

I have been coming to Dr. Coletti's office for 11 years. Even when I was temporarily living in NYC, I was still coming to Florida to see MY dentist! I can assure everyone out there, that Dr. Coletti is a rare, exceptional, and most caring dentist! He really treats every patient as his best friend. I can guarantee you will never change Dr. Coletti for any other dentist - he is simply the best (I live in Pinecrest, and keep coming to Plantation every time I need a treatment!!!)!

flag | Submitted October 26, 2015

My wife and I live in Atlanta, but researched for a dentist who handles major dentistry when general anesthesia is needed, which is not available in Atlanta. My wife was in need of just such a dentist. Dr. Coletti and his staff did a fantastic job of planning out an extensive scope of work including a root canal and replacement of mercury fillings with more appropriate and safer material. We were well aware of the extensive problems before seeing dr coletti. The overall experience was superb and worth the travel. We sometimes had to wait, but it was still for sure worth it. We highly recommend that you consider Dr. Coletti. Thumbs up to the entire team! I have absolutely no regrets whatsoever about visiting this office and recommend his office for anyone with similar problems.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2015

My dental health had been an issue my entire life. I came from a Latin-American country and not always going to the dentist was a positive experience, so I grew up with a lot of "fears" regarding dentist visits. The time went on and I found my overall mouth in a very bad condition, but always I managed to stay away from going to the dentist, until one day one of my "visible" molars broke. With tears, fear and messed up feeling I started the search of a Dentist with Sedation, knowing that I wouldn't be able to do anything without it. I made a list and started calling, always looking for a Spanish speaking dentist, the case is that the staff that best took care of me by phone was the staff at Plantation Dental Arts, and been in an emergency they recommend me to go to Dr. Peter Coletti who had availability for me in a short period of time. And there I went, full of fears and very teary. Dr. Coletti took his time to go over my dental history, review each x-ray and talked to me and gave me step by step what I needed. I did all the steps and even a little bit more, it was a BIG treatment that included surgery, extractions, crown, implants and veneers. Each day was a total positive experience and less than year from my first visit (July 2014) I am totally done with my treatment with a brand new smile and happiest as ever! For the first time I am "mouth pain free" and for the first time ever I am not afraid to go to the dentist. I gave Dr. Coletti more than 5 stars, he is a Doctor who love what he does, he takes pride on his job and wants to give the best to each patient, his team is as nice as him, all of them take the time to know you as a person and treat you with compassion and respect. Dr. Coletti even took time of his personal life to make phone call to follow up with me the day and the following day from my biggest surgery. I am going to miss going there, ha-ha. But sure I am that I won't miss a dentist appointment again because going there is a total positive experience. Thank you Dr. Coletti for making a brand new me :-)

flag | Submitted October 20, 2015

I am shocked at some of the high reviews. It must be him, his staff, or his family/ friends. Worst experience ever. His staff meets with me first to discuss what my insurance covers. He meets with me talks about my chart, questioning my health history and tells me i don't have something i was diagnosed with 20 years prior by 3 doctors (having nothing to do with my teeth by the way)--all by looking at my chart. He had a significant attitude problem--condensing and rude. They perform all the workups, cleaning, xray etc. that i was already told was covered by my plan. Follow up appt they try to milk me for money, telling me it wasn't covered. I explained the meeting where their staff member went over everything and everything that was decided was based on what was covered. They would not budge. The doctor even got involved, called me names, quoted the entry paperwork i signed that said i was responsible for charges, and that he would report me to collections. What a scam this office is. Also he talked to his female staff very poorly.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2015