Ratings for Dr. Peter M. Coletti

Susan Tamburello I have had a fear of dentists my whole life, and none of them have ever been able to alleviate that fear, until Dr. Coletti. he is by far the best dentist I have been to in my life. He explained everything in detail, he took his time to make sure I understood everything he told me and made me feel comfortable with the whole procedure and he was never condescending. He was always pleasant and genuinely happy to help and work with you. So when I had to have all my teeth extracted, I was a little nervous about being put under the anesthesia, but even that was fabulous and they assured me I didn't say anything worthy of a You Tube video...LOL. I can not say enough wonderful things about this man and his staff, their abundance of integrity, compassion, knowledge and even a great sense of humor. And his staff? Lynnette and Stephen are the best!!! What can you say about these two people except maybe that they were awesome!!! They immediately made me feel at ease and part of the family. I could go on and on about how fabulous these folks are and have been to me for the last several months, I really lucked out, I actually found them on my insurance website. Glad I took the chance on them, it was a great experience. Thanks so much Lynnette, Stephen & Dr. Coletti, you guys ROCK!!!!

flag | Submitted December 24, 2015

I have been coming to Dr. Coletti's office for 11 years. Even when I was temporarily living in NYC, I was still coming to Florida to see MY dentist! I can assure everyone out there, that Dr. Coletti is a rare, exceptional, and most caring dentist! He really treats every patient as his best friend. I can guarantee you will never change Dr. Coletti for any other dentist - he is simply the best (I live in Pinecrest, and keep coming to Plantation every time I need a treatment!!!)!

flag | Submitted October 26, 2015

My wife and I live in Atlanta, but researched for a dentist who handles major dentistry when general anesthesia is needed, which is not available in Atlanta. My wife was in need of just such a dentist. Dr. Coletti and his staff did a fantastic job of planning out an extensive scope of work including a root canal and replacement of mercury fillings with more appropriate and safer material. We were well aware of the extensive problems before seeing dr coletti. The overall experience was superb and worth the travel. We sometimes had to wait, but it was still for sure worth it. We highly recommend that you consider Dr. Coletti. Thumbs up to the entire team! I have absolutely no regrets whatsoever about visiting this office and recommend his office for anyone with similar problems.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2015

My dental health had been an issue my entire life. I came from a Latin-American country and not always going to the dentist was a positive experience, so I grew up with a lot of "fears" regarding dentist visits. The time went on and I found my overall mouth in a very bad condition, but always I managed to stay away from going to the dentist, until one day one of my "visible" molars broke. With tears, fear and messed up feeling I started the search of a Dentist with Sedation, knowing that I wouldn't be able to do anything without it. I made a list and started calling, always looking for a Spanish speaking dentist, the case is that the staff that best took care of me by phone was the staff at Plantation Dental Arts, and been in an emergency they recommend me to go to Dr. Peter Coletti who had availability for me in a short period of time. And there I went, full of fears and very teary. Dr. Coletti took his time to go over my dental history, review each x-ray and talked to me and gave me step by step what I needed. I did all the steps and even a little bit more, it was a BIG treatment that included surgery, extractions, crown, implants and veneers. Each day was a total positive experience and less than year from my first visit (July 2014) I am totally done with my treatment with a brand new smile and happiest as ever! For the first time I am "mouth pain free" and for the first time ever I am not afraid to go to the dentist. I gave Dr. Coletti more than 5 stars, he is a Doctor who love what he does, he takes pride on his job and wants to give the best to each patient, his team is as nice as him, all of them take the time to know you as a person and treat you with compassion and respect. Dr. Coletti even took time of his personal life to make phone call to follow up with me the day and the following day from my biggest surgery. I am going to miss going there, ha-ha. But sure I am that I won't miss a dentist appointment again because going there is a total positive experience. Thank you Dr. Coletti for making a brand new me :-)

flag | Submitted October 20, 2015

I am shocked at some of the high reviews. It must be him, his staff, or his family/ friends. Worst experience ever. His staff meets with me first to discuss what my insurance covers. He meets with me talks about my chart, questioning my health history and tells me i don't have something i was diagnosed with 20 years prior by 3 doctors (having nothing to do with my teeth by the way)--all by looking at my chart. He had a significant attitude problem--condensing and rude. They perform all the workups, cleaning, xray etc. that i was already told was covered by my plan. Follow up appt they try to milk me for money, telling me it wasn't covered. I explained the meeting where their staff member went over everything and everything that was decided was based on what was covered. They would not budge. The doctor even got involved, called me names, quoted the entry paperwork i signed that said i was responsible for charges, and that he would report me to collections. What a scam this office is. Also he talked to his female staff very poorly.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2015

I have had many procedures at this office. Drs. Coletti and Duarte are true patient care professionals and obvioulsy knowledgeable. They are truly talented and although my procedures were complicated, they came out 100% perfect. I highly recommend this office! The office staff is also excellent and appointments have very low wait times.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2015

Horrible, self-important man. Rude, late, demeaning. Never again!

flag | Submitted May 7, 2015

Visiting the United States I suffered a traumatic falls which required several surgeries and extensive dental work. I was referred by the Maxillofacial Surgeon to Dr. Peter Coletti, in whom I found a capable professional that offered me detailed medical explanation of what my case required; he could explain step by step what the process would be even being a very complicated case, he heard my concerns and in a very trusty way guided me to make the best decisions. All of this in an environment of an office with excellent conditions, punctuality in the appointments and most importantly, taking into consideration the periods of time I could spend within the United States, expediting any process that would require too much time. In summary, I can highly recommend Dr. Coletti’s services for which I am completely satisfied.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2015

flag | Submitted April 17, 2015

When I was a teenager, I could have a large cavity fixed without even using a local anesthetic. As I got into my 50’s, my teeth became hypersensitive to the point where a simple exam/cleaning became almost intolerable. After having a small restoration done last year by our family dentist, I realized I had developed a full-blown phobia of dental procedures. It is a debilitating fear that has become an embarrassment for me. Early this year, I discovered that I would need to have two very large 25 y.o. silver amalgam filling replaced in my back molars and I knew that there was no way I could tolerate the procedure without sedation. So I started researching dentists who could provide true IV sedation – not the little “pill” that I had previously tried unsuccessfully. I researched dentists from FL to CA and finally settled on Dr. Peter Coletti of Plantation Dental Arts Associates. The first thing I noticed when I met with Dr. Coletti is he took a good 20 minutes just to get to know me better. Usually a dentist or Dr. only spends about 5 minutes with you then “whips out the prescription pad”. He took some X-rays and spent as much time as needed going over them with me and answering all my detailed questions. Dr. Coletti himself is a licensed anesthetist but also employs a CRNA to assist in the procedures. The treatment area blew me away – it looks like a modern operating room – with state-of-the-art equipment to guarantee safety. Dr. C put together a detailed treatment plan and I made the appointment. The day of the procedure I met the CRNA who is a former military Pararescue Jumper (PJ) with about 40 years experience. He has a great personality and I felt very comfortable and safe. The IV was completely painless – this guy has a great technique – and I was not anxious at all. I watched the medicine enter the tube to my hand, and the next thing I remember is waking up and being told the procedure is finished, including a difficult root canal. It felt like I had blinked my eyes and it was over. My head was 100% clear about 15 minutes later. I got the two permanent restorations installed yesterday and Dr. Coletti took every precaution to ensure my comfort. I had a little local due to the sensitivity of one tooth, but Dr. C took the time to make sure the process was completely pain free. The teeth feel awesome! No pain, no hot/cold sensitivity and no bite sensitivity. The cosmetics are beyond my expectations, the restorations look, feel and function like my original teeth. My wife was so impressed she scheduled a crown for next month with the IV sedation, and two of my work colleagues after hearing my story today are making appointments as well. While Dr. C’s work is above and beyond, his prices were incredibly reasonable. In fact, the actual cost of the procedure was ½ what I was guessing it would be when I went for my initial consultation. He makes his high-quality care affordable to everyone. At the end of the day, I am the worst dental patient on the planet and Dr. C is one of the nicest and best dentists I have met. He puts 110% into his work and I would not hesitate to recommend him to anyone. I wanted to share this experience in the hope it will help someone who is looking for absolutely pain and anxiety free dentistry. This guy seriously is the “real deal”!

flag | Submitted April 9, 2015