You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Peter M. Coletti

Susan Tamburello I have had a fear of dentists my whole life, and none of them have ever been able to alleviate that fear, until Dr. Coletti. he is by far the best dentist I have been to in my life. He explained everything in detail, he took his time to make sure I understood everything he told me and made me feel comfortable with the whole procedure and he was never condescending. He was always pleasant and genuinely happy to help and work with you. So when I had to have all my teeth extracted, I was a little nervous about being put under the anesthesia, but even that was fabulous and they assured me I didn't say anything worthy of a You Tube video...LOL. I can not say enough wonderful things about this man and his staff, their abundance of integrity, compassion, knowledge and even a great sense of humor. And his staff? Lynnette and Stephen are the best!!! What can you say about these two people except maybe that they were awesome!!! They immediately made me feel at ease and part of the family. I could go on and on about how fabulous these folks are and have been to me for the last several months, I really lucked out, I actually found them on my insurance website. Glad I took the chance on them, it was a great experience. Thanks so much Lynnette, Stephen & Dr. Coletti, you guys ROCK!!!!

flag | Submitted December 24, 2015

I have been coming to Dr. Coletti's office for 11 years. Even when I was temporarily living in NYC, I was still coming to Florida to see MY dentist! I can assure everyone out there, that Dr. Coletti is a rare, exceptional, and most caring dentist! He really treats every patient as his best friend. I can guarantee you will never change Dr. Coletti for any other dentist - he is simply the best (I live in Pinecrest, and keep coming to Plantation every time I need a treatment!!!)!

flag | Submitted October 26, 2015

My wife and I live in Atlanta, but researched for a dentist who handles major dentistry when general anesthesia is needed, which is not available in Atlanta. My wife was in need of just such a dentist. Dr. Coletti and his staff did a fantastic job of planning out an extensive scope of work including a root canal and replacement of mercury fillings with more appropriate and safer material. We were well aware of the extensive problems before seeing dr coletti. The overall experience was superb and worth the travel. We sometimes had to wait, but it was still for sure worth it. We highly recommend that you consider Dr. Coletti. Thumbs up to the entire team! I have absolutely no regrets whatsoever about visiting this office and recommend his office for anyone with similar problems.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2015

My dental health had been an issue my entire life. I came from a Latin-American country and not always going to the dentist was a positive experience, so I grew up with a lot of "fears" regarding dentist visits. The time went on and I found my overall mouth in a very bad condition, but always I managed to stay away from going to the dentist, until one day one of my "visible" molars broke. With tears, fear and messed up feeling I started the search of a Dentist with Sedation, knowing that I wouldn't be able to do anything without it. I made a list and started calling, always looking for a Spanish speaking dentist, the case is that the staff that best took care of me by phone was the staff at Plantation Dental Arts, and been in an emergency they recommend me to go to Dr. Peter Coletti who had availability for me in a short period of time. And there I went, full of fears and very teary. Dr. Coletti took his time to go over my dental history, review each x-ray and talked to me and gave me step by step what I needed. I did all the steps and even a little bit more, it was a BIG treatment that included surgery, extractions, crown, implants and veneers. Each day was a total positive experience and less than year from my first visit (July 2014) I am totally done with my treatment with a brand new smile and happiest as ever! For the first time I am "mouth pain free" and for the first time ever I am not afraid to go to the dentist. I gave Dr. Coletti more than 5 stars, he is a Doctor who love what he does, he takes pride on his job and wants to give the best to each patient, his team is as nice as him, all of them take the time to know you as a person and treat you with compassion and respect. Dr. Coletti even took time of his personal life to make phone call to follow up with me the day and the following day from my biggest surgery. I am going to miss going there, ha-ha. But sure I am that I won't miss a dentist appointment again because going there is a total positive experience. Thank you Dr. Coletti for making a brand new me :-)

flag | Submitted October 20, 2015

I am shocked at some of the high reviews. It must be him, his staff, or his family/ friends. Worst experience ever. His staff meets with me first to discuss what my insurance covers. He meets with me talks about my chart, questioning my health history and tells me i don't have something i was diagnosed with 20 years prior by 3 doctors (having nothing to do with my teeth by the way)--all by looking at my chart. He had a significant attitude problem--condensing and rude. They perform all the workups, cleaning, xray etc. that i was already told was covered by my plan. Follow up appt they try to milk me for money, telling me it wasn't covered. I explained the meeting where their staff member went over everything and everything that was decided was based on what was covered. They would not budge. The doctor even got involved, called me names, quoted the entry paperwork i signed that said i was responsible for charges, and that he would report me to collections. What a scam this office is. Also he talked to his female staff very poorly.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2015

I have had many procedures at this office. Drs. Coletti and Duarte are true patient care professionals and obvioulsy knowledgeable. They are truly talented and although my procedures were complicated, they came out 100% perfect. I highly recommend this office! The office staff is also excellent and appointments have very low wait times.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2015

Horrible, self-important man. Rude, late, demeaning. Never again!

flag | Submitted May 7, 2015

Visiting the United States I suffered a traumatic falls which required several surgeries and extensive dental work. I was referred by the Maxillofacial Surgeon to Dr. Peter Coletti, in whom I found a capable professional that offered me detailed medical explanation of what my case required; he could explain step by step what the process would be even being a very complicated case, he heard my concerns and in a very trusty way guided me to make the best decisions. All of this in an environment of an office with excellent conditions, punctuality in the appointments and most importantly, taking into consideration the periods of time I could spend within the United States, expediting any process that would require too much time. In summary, I can highly recommend Dr. Coletti’s services for which I am completely satisfied.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2015

flag | Submitted April 17, 2015

When I was a teenager, I could have a large cavity fixed without even using a local anesthetic. As I got into my 50’s, my teeth became hypersensitive to the point where a simple exam/cleaning became almost intolerable. After having a small restoration done last year by our family dentist, I realized I had developed a full-blown phobia of dental procedures. It is a debilitating fear that has become an embarrassment for me. Early this year, I discovered that I would need to have two very large 25 y.o. silver amalgam filling replaced in my back molars and I knew that there was no way I could tolerate the procedure without sedation. So I started researching dentists who could provide true IV sedation – not the little “pill” that I had previously tried unsuccessfully. I researched dentists from FL to CA and finally settled on Dr. Peter Coletti of Plantation Dental Arts Associates. The first thing I noticed when I met with Dr. Coletti is he took a good 20 minutes just to get to know me better. Usually a dentist or Dr. only spends about 5 minutes with you then “whips out the prescription pad”. He took some X-rays and spent as much time as needed going over them with me and answering all my detailed questions. Dr. Coletti himself is a licensed anesthetist but also employs a CRNA to assist in the procedures. The treatment area blew me away – it looks like a modern operating room – with state-of-the-art equipment to guarantee safety. Dr. C put together a detailed treatment plan and I made the appointment. The day of the procedure I met the CRNA who is a former military Pararescue Jumper (PJ) with about 40 years experience. He has a great personality and I felt very comfortable and safe. The IV was completely painless – this guy has a great technique – and I was not anxious at all. I watched the medicine enter the tube to my hand, and the next thing I remember is waking up and being told the procedure is finished, including a difficult root canal. It felt like I had blinked my eyes and it was over. My head was 100% clear about 15 minutes later. I got the two permanent restorations installed yesterday and Dr. Coletti took every precaution to ensure my comfort. I had a little local due to the sensitivity of one tooth, but Dr. C took the time to make sure the process was completely pain free. The teeth feel awesome! No pain, no hot/cold sensitivity and no bite sensitivity. The cosmetics are beyond my expectations, the restorations look, feel and function like my original teeth. My wife was so impressed she scheduled a crown for next month with the IV sedation, and two of my work colleagues after hearing my story today are making appointments as well. While Dr. C’s work is above and beyond, his prices were incredibly reasonable. In fact, the actual cost of the procedure was ½ what I was guessing it would be when I went for my initial consultation. He makes his high-quality care affordable to everyone. At the end of the day, I am the worst dental patient on the planet and Dr. C is one of the nicest and best dentists I have met. He puts 110% into his work and I would not hesitate to recommend him to anyone. I wanted to share this experience in the hope it will help someone who is looking for absolutely pain and anxiety free dentistry. This guy seriously is the “real deal”!

flag | Submitted April 9, 2015

Dr. Peter M. Coletti's Credentials

Delta Dental
GHI

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Susan Tamburello I have had a fear of dentists my whole life, and none of them have ever been able to alleviate that fear, until Dr. Coletti. he is by far the ..."

December 24, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been coming to Dr. Coletti's office for 11 years. Even when I was temporarily living in NYC, I was still coming to Florida to see MY dentist! I can assur..."

October 26, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My wife and I live in Atlanta, but researched for a dentist who handles major dentistry when general anesthesia is needed, which is not available in Atlanta. M..."

October 20, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My dental health had been an issue my entire life. I came from a Latin-American country and not always going to the dentist was a positive experience, so I grew..."

October 20, 2015
  • A new 2.5-star rating has been posted. "I am shocked at some of the high reviews. It must be him, his staff, or his family/ friends. Worst experience ever. His staff meets with me first to discuss..."

October 14, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have had many procedures at this office. Drs. Coletti and Duarte are true patient care professionals and obvioulsy knowledgeable. They are truly talented an..."

July 16, 2015
  • A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "Horrible, self-important man. Rude, late, demeaning. Never again!"

May 7, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Visiting the United States I suffered a traumatic falls which required several surgeries and extensive dental work. I was referred by the Maxillofacial Surgeon ..."

May 5, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "My dental health had been an issue my entire life. I came from a Latin-American country and not always going to the dentist was a positive experience, so I grew..."

April 17, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "When I was a teenager, I could have a large cavity fixed without even using a local anesthetic. As I got into my 50’s, my teeth became hypersensitive to the po..."

April 9, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Very satisfied with the service and the staff at this office. The hygienist did a great job with my son's cleaning. Will certainly recommend this office."

April 1, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I recently took my son to Dr. Coletti. He had a bunch of cavaties, and needed numerous root canals and crowns. Dr. Coletti was terrific. He took the time to..."

March 28, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "This is my first time going to Dr Coletti's office. I was in lot's of pain. Dr. Coletti assured me that he can take care of my emergency. After the root can..."

March 16, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Coletti is a wonderful Dr, I find him through my insurance company, he is the best Dentist I know, and I 'm bring my family to his office, Dr Coletti has a..."

February 27, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "So glad that Dr. Coletti has been my dentist over 13 years now. I travel over 35 miles in each direction from Miami to see him and he is worth every minute of t..."

February 24, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Peter Coletti has been my dentist and my families dentist for over 10 years now and I am so glad I found him. He is attentive, thorough, and extremely carin..."

February 24, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Best dentist I have ever met hands down. Dr. Coletti put me to sleep for an emergency I was experiencing and his office could have turned me away, but squeezed ..."

February 20, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Love Dr. Coletti and his crew. Everyone is very friendly and helpful and Dr. Coletti is awesome! Very knowledgeable and informative. I had a root canal and an e..."

February 12, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Coletti has been my dentist for many years and I highly recommend him for a variety of reasons. He is highly skilled and knowledgeable. He has excellent a..."

February 10, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "True professional in every sense of the word. Dr. Coletti is in a league of his own ."

February 10, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I cant thank Dr. Coletti and his wonderful staff for all the kind attention they have given me and my husband over the years. Dr. Coletti is always very carin..."

February 9, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I got a call on Saturday (yesterday) from Dr. Coletti and was, at first, concerned. I knew the office was closed on Saturday so I wondered if something mig..."

February 9, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "As a snowbird, my biggest fear is needing a dentist when away from home. Well it happened and I am glad I found Dr. Coletti. He explained my treatment plan wi..."

February 8, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "From the first time I walked into his office 7 years ago, Dr. Coletti and his staff made me feel comfortable and welcomed. They were professional, caring, and k..."

February 8, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I found Dr. Coletti to be not only very professional but also very knowledgeable in the field of dentistry. I would not hesitate to go back to him for all of m..."

February 8, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Extremely caring and very knowledgeable dentist. I would not hesitate to go back to him for all of my dental needs."

February 8, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I found Dr. colettis office over ten years ago after moving from out of state. I had looked into over 10 dental offices. The front staff are what initially ..."

February 8, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My experience in Dr. Coletti's office was excellent. The staff was very friendly also. I had a very bad motor bike accident and thought that I was going to lose..."

February 8, 2015
  • A new 2.2-star rating has been posted. "Clearly, Dr. Coletti is leaving reviews for himself or paying others to do it for him. There is absolutely no way this many positive reviews have been left for..."

February 4, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My wife and I live in Atlanta, but researched for a dentist who handles dentistry when general anesthesia is needed, which is not available in Atlanta. My wife..."

January 23, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Colette does it again! This time it was the removal of a wisdom tooth that has been around way too long. His professional approach and experience, plus a li..."

November 30, 2014
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "I recently moved to this area and was looking for a dentist; I called my insurance company and they gave me Dr. Coletti's name (among others). I was evaluated ..."

November 9, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Having had my previous dentist move out the area, I was looking for another. Called my insurance company and they gave me Dr. Coletti's name (among others). I..."

November 7, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Excellent office and dentist. Highly recommend. Never felt any pain. Love the office staff. Very clean office."

November 4, 2014
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Both Dr. Duarte and Dr. Coletti are very professional and knowledgeable. I have been a patient at their practice for almost 10 years and they have always provid..."

October 29, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Coletti is a "5 STAR " DENTIST ! He is experienced, compassionate and knowledgeable. After my successful implants.. NEVER ANY PAIN... I would highly recomm..."

October 27, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My wife went in for a basic procedure, and the staff was perplexed as to why her mouth was so dry that her teeth were brittle. Dr. Coletti took it upon himself ..."

October 24, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I extremely happy I found Dr Colletti. I don't take well to visiting the dentist, as a matter of fact I'm one of those people that can actually have a panic a..."

October 23, 2014
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I've been seeing Dr. Coletti for 7 years and i am trully very satisfied with his knowledge and personalizes tretment."

October 23, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Coletti and his staff are the best in every way you look for in a Dr or a dentist. They care about you and your health!! They work within your time limit..."

October 23, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I've been a patient of Dr. Coletti's for many years. He is extremely knowledgeable and patient. He makes me feel comfortable, and takes his time explaining thi..."

October 22, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been treating with Dr. Coletti for 12 years and would highly recommend him. He is very passionate about his patients and the standard of care provided b..."

October 21, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Coletti and Dr duarte have been my dentist since 2003,I highly respect their decisions in my diagnosis and their performance in their treatment for me.Very ..."

October 21, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Professional, caring, thorough. Diagnosis and treatment nothing short of perfect. Dr. Coletti is personable, has an easy, confident manner that will put you a..."

October 21, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Great experience, made what seemed like daunting work much less stressful."

October 21, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Coletti is quite possibly the best dentist I've ever been to! It had been quite some time since I had been to a dentist because I had a bad experience with ..."

October 20, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "In and out. Everything was explained at each step. Great choice finding dentist."

October 20, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "This place is a wonderful practice to go to. Dr. Coletti, Dr. Duarte and the staff are very knowledgeable and helpful. Both the doctors are excellent operators ..."

October 20, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Coletti is very knowledgeable, professional and a caring dentist. For a person that doesn't like "doctor" visits he put me at ease by taking the time to e..."

October 19, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Had an excellent experience and everything turned out perfect I recommend this office very much"

October 18, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "De Colletti does a great job a gave me great service."

October 18, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "If you are looking for a sperb dentist in every aspect, pick up the phone and make an appointment. The quality of treatment that you will receive in every sing..."

October 18, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have known Dr. Coletti for almost 5 years now, and have always been treated with honesty and respect. For those of you who have posted negative comments such..."

October 18, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Coletti is very knowledgeable and shows concerns about his patients. He explains procedures and conditions to patients before beginning treatments. He co..."

October 18, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Peter Coletti is professional, caring and extremely knowledgeable. He takes the time to evaluate your condition and explain the best treatment. I trust his..."

October 17, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Coletti is a great dentist. I had multiple issues I already knew about going into the work. He fixed them all. I can't open my mouth very wide (I'm an adult..."

October 17, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "dr coletti has The hands of an angel and The heart of gold. Dr Coletti is truly on The top of his game. I Am a computer programmer and came to dr Coletti at My..."

October 17, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I can't thank Dr.Coletti and his staff enough. They are so welcoming and professional. I needed a root canal and was nervous about having the work done but ever..."

October 17, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I've just recently started to go to Dr. Coletti and never thought there could be significant differences in dentists until now. Never before has anyone been as ..."

October 17, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have known Dr coletti very well for over 12 years. I would strongly recommend his office to anyone searching for an honest and sincere dedicated dentist who c..."

October 17, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been going to Dr. Coletti and Dr. Duarte's office for over 4 years. I have never had an issue. Based on the reviews below, all I can say is that Dr. Co..."

October 17, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "NICEEST DR IVE EVER MET. I HAD MAJOR GUM SUGERY IN HIS OFFICE AND HE WAS VERY GENTAL . IVE NEVER HAD A DOCTOR CONSULT WITH ME THE WAY HE DID.HE TOLD ME EVERY D..."

October 16, 2014
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "He's a terrible person, he's never on time he's rude i just really feel bad for the stuff because they're so nice and all he does is yell and put them down you ..."

October 14, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Drs Coletti and Duarte are true professionals and exhibit the highest levels of patient care. They explain in detail every step of a procedure and educate the ..."

October 6, 2014
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Coletti was recommended by a friend and I was extremely happy when I found out he was apart of my plan, on my first visit the staff were extremely friendly ..."

September 19, 2014
  • 2 positive duplicate or disallowed ratings automatically removed

February 15, 2014

December 21, 2013
  • First Name changed from "Peter" to "Peter M."

October 20, 2013