Ratings for Dr. B. Lamar Carden

I have no issues with Dr. Carden but his office staff is incompetent. It took several times being put on hold and over 30 minutes trying to have a refilled called in to the pharmacy.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2015

doesn't listen very well and very opinionated. Doesn't like Auburn Football

flag | Submitted February 10, 2015

Had a poor experience. Didn't get any better and had to see another physician

flag | Submitted February 9, 2015

We have used Dr. Carden since he began his practice here and he is an excellent diagnostician. He will refer you to a top notch specialist if the situation dictates. He is caring and handles each patient as if they were his only one. He also considers the financial cost to the patient and will try to economize where possible, without jeopardizing the quality of treatment. I recommend him without reservation. I only wish all doctors were this qualified and caring.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2013

Lamar Carden has been my GP for thirty plus years & I respect his knowledge, diligence, concern, & caring.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2013

Dr. Carden is a great and caring physician. His office staff, however, is pathetic. We waited for over one week for x-ray results, and almost two weeks for MRI results. Both health facilities had faxed the report to the office the day the tests were made. There is NO EXCUSE for this lack of competence. Had we not called the office numerous times, we would probably still be waiting.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2013

A CARING DOCTOR WHO CARES ABOUT HIS PATIENTS. HE HAS GREAT CHRISTIAN MAN. BEST DOCTOR IN THIS WHOLE AREA.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2012

We have used Dr. Carden all of his career and he is competant & caring. I have read the other patient reviews and can only say ditto to all the excellent ratings. The fact we have been patients for over 30 years sums it up.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2012

Very good doctor, caring. I think he knows everything!

flag | Submitted October 28, 2011

Dr. Carden is an outstanding physician. He spends time with his patients and actually listens as opposed to many MD's. He is a top rate diagnostician. I would reccommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2010

Dr. B. Lamar Carden's Credentials

• University Of Alabama School Of Medicine (Grad. 1974)

Top Hospitals in Phenix City, AL