Ratings for Dr. Ian J. Gluck

I have been a patient of Dr. Glucks for many years, with three grown children and my daughter also is a patient. Very professional, very personable and I love the fact that the staff has been at his office for many years as well. Thank you for your wonderful care and attention!

flag | Submitted August 29, 2017

Extremely unprofessional, uncompassionate, judgemental and gives false information and test results.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2016

I was referred to Dr. Gluck by another doctor in Morristown. I was shocked that it was such a small office, I think there's just him and perhaps one other provider and a secretary. I had a bad feeling about the appointment when I detected that his assistant seemed patronizing and frustrated towards me at my arrival. Then with Dr. Gluck he seemed annoyed that I was seeking his opinion and told me that I didn't need any further attention. He was quite condescending. I've only been treated this way by one other doctor in my entire life, an endocrinologist in Flemington. So who knows what the reasoning was I guess he just was upset but I only went for one appointment and made sure to never come back. He was really mean. Run for your life man!

flag | Submitted June 4, 2015

I was a long time patient but the experience was never good. But I never needed to go that often and who wants to jump around to new gynecologists? It seems many of the positive ratings are from his OB patients, and maybe he should stick to delivering babies. I am not going into details because I haven't gotten my records from him yet and don't want to be identifiable but I would look elsewhere if you are looking for a new doctor. I am.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2014

I was Dr. Gluck's patient for 20 years. Then I totally lost faith in him. I personally discovered his reputation is overrated. I switched doctors & feel so lucky I did. With Dr. Gluck, I always felt rushed. Yet, at each office visit he spent plenty of time condemning Obamacare even after I asked him to stop. But most importantly,Dr. Gluck overlooked an abnormal test result that my new doctor discovered just by reviewing my records. This ended up being a precancerous condition that had to be taken care of immediately. And he missed it entirely. Yes, he can be charming. But "funny and friendly" will never trump thoroughness and thoughtfulness. When I started wondering if Dr. Gluck's was motivated more by making money than his patient's health, I knew it was time to switch doctors. I happy I did. The outcome might have been much different had I not.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2014

Dr Gluck is amazing!!! He delivered my second son and I was/am just thrilled with how he took care of me. He can definitely be somewhat rigid about certain things (very strict about weight gain) but he truly has his patients best interest and health in mind. I switched to Dr. Gluck from another obgyn in Morristown for my second pregnancy and it was one of the best decisions I have ever made.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2013

I am surprised with the comments about Dr.Gluck not being friendly and not spending time with you. He never rushes you and he is not only friendly but he makes me laugh at every appointment. This is my first pregnancy and I was very nervous but I feel so safe with Dr.Gluck. My sister recommended him and I am very pleased with him. He is SUPER knowledgeable. I feel very comfortable with Dr.Gluck I would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2013

Definately not warm and fuzzy but the doctor whose care you want to be in when having a baby. Anyone in the hospital will tell you there is no one better than him.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2011

Dr Gluck did come out as someone abrupt in my experience too. But he performed my surgery removal of fallopian tube when i had an ectopic now iam pregnant and i still stuck with him. He can be abrupt it would seem like he isnt listening or talking over us but he is very knowledgeable and knows what he is doing. He is very passionate about his job and he does take good care of his patients. His staff are great. They are very helpful. I guess it takes time to get used to this rare doctor who is not all sweet talk but a very good doctor.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2011

I have to say for all of you guys who say he spent time with you you are lucky. I went to him for my pap smear in January and he did not reveal the results until four months later. Then , in July I scheduled an appointment because I was urinating frequently and spotting. I was seen by his assistant who did not give me an antibiotic even when asked for infection and three days later I was in the emergency room. As a patient I feel my dignity has been robbed.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2010

Dr. Ian J. Gluck's Credentials

• New York Medical College (Grad. 1979)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Morristown, NJ