Ratings for Dr. Cory Sperry

Dr. Sperry is an amazing person and physician. Whe you go to him for help, he studiously and methodically analyzes your problem. Then, he gives his diagnosis with recommended treatments. My wife and I have been to him several dozen times over many years. He has always been right and provides treatments/recommendations that work. He starts with the simple approach and proceeds toward the more complex, if that is required. He is extremely polite and comforting. He is a great doctor and a really nice guy!

flag | Submitted July 4, 2017

I am extremely grateful to Dr. Sperry, he listened very carefully to my concerns, made me feel comfortable and diagnosed me with Celiac disease after one visit. I had seen many doctors about my stomach issues and none were able to diagnose me. He called me personally to tell me my diagnosis and explain everything to me and he genuinely was happy that I finally found the cause of my symptoms. His diagnosis changed my life and I can't thank him enough.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2013

Great Doctor!! Have had a wonderful experience with him over the last many years, very impressive and helpful.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2012

Dr. Cory Sperry is excellent! The staff however often leave something to be desired. Still, I would choose to go here above anywhere else.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2011

Always takes time to talk about what is going on with me. Very comfortable setting.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2009

Dr. Sperry Is always kind and gentle and careing. He spends the time with you and never makes you feel rushed.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2009

Great Physician. Patient with patients. Very Knowledgable.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2007

Dr. Cory Sperry's Credentials

• University Of Colorado School Of Medicine (Grad. 1987)